**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

People will never be happy. He gets criticized for the sound of TPAB and now he releases a universal sound and people still aren't happy. The song will probably fit into the album well. It's a cool song. Not disappointed at all.

"im real" from GKMC? I actually love that song. And No Make Up on has a great meaning to it. 

Lol great meanings don't mean great songs. At the end of the day you can have the strongest meaning to your songs but if it's not musically pleasing nobody wants to listen to it. You're better off giving a speech if you wanna get a point across.

Obviously people **** with this song though. Everybody not gon the same ****. It's ok my _. :lol:

"im real" from GKMC? I actually love that song. And No Make Up on has a great meaning to it. 

Lol great meanings don't mean great songs. At the end of the day you can have the strongest meaning to your songs but if it's not musically pleasing nobody wants to listen to it. You're better off giving a speech if you wanna get a point across.

Obviously people **** with this song though. Everybody not gon the same ****. It's ok my _. :lol:

I'm really tryna understand why some people are LIVID that folks are feeling the track and video :rofl:

On some elitist "If I don't mess with this,no one should" attitude,miss us with that holier than thou steez.

Last edited:
Man if you listen to heart 1-3 and then this song they're all so different. Even with heart IV. I was hype for this song yesterday but hearing it today it's kind of ehh. Humble would've been better without that flow. Ok song, dope beat. Mike will made it came correct and so did the director. I'm sure Kendricks gonna come correct on the album tho.

For some reason I'm thinking he could be goin the Eminem route of releasing music. Release your single as something "goofy" and and have the album be different.

I think it's because people have high expectations for Kendrick, so when he makes a song that seemingly falls in line with everything else out it's a problem. If another rapper had dropped this song I don't think people would be so hard on it.

People can never enjoy a fun song.

Word.

I like the energy of the song, don't think it's strong standing alone and might flow better w/ the album.

Loved this song. Love the video, and the message. Wifey def appreciates the song. Kendrick got him one with this one. If he can give us content similar to TPAB with a different sound that appeals to more people im all for it.

Coming from someone that has TPAB in my personal top 5.

Just listened to the song this morning. I think people are failing to see the irony in the song. Hes making fun of all these wack rappers. I mean the Last Supper scene is portraying the exact folks hes making fun of. Plus that line, "watch my soul speak, you let the meds talk". Song is incredibly average, until you realize its by design. Hes trollin n its hilarious. Nice concept for one song, dont wanna hear an entire Dot album with this sound tho. So many shots fired on this song :lol:

Last edited:
Guys

It's ok for people not to like the song, it's ok for people to like the song. I Love the message but don't care for the song. Me not liking this song doesn't mean I'm missing a special message or don't enjoy a party song :lol:

Last edited:
Did i **** your ***** or something? :lol:

Why you so scorned? Sounding like that kid no one plays with kuz he a weenie :lol:

Go play in traffic bruh

This song is on the same level as "I'm real" ft Anna Wise and No Make up.

You need to put the blunt down. I'll admit I'm not really feeling the track. Especially after what The Heart part 4 was, but it sounds nothing like those two tracks.

Sidenote, I'm really feeling this Joey Bad***** and Schoolboy Q song, what if Joey puts out a better album than Kendrick...

Last edited:
Video is great, love the visuals.

Song is OK, I don't see the hype. Someone nailed it by saying it sounds a bit like something Eminem would release.

You need to put the blunt down. I'll admit I'm not really feeling the track. Especially after what The Heart part 4 was, but it sounds nothing like those two tracks.

Sidenote, I'm really feeling this Joey Bad***** and Schoolboy Q song, what if Joey puts out a better album than Kendrick...
I never said it sounded like those songs dummy. I said its on the same level. Read again then respond.

Whip test: does bump

tumblr_nqs7z5cQhW1tqee7po1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom