**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Y'all wildin' slandering this and Michael Jordan.

Do you ****** ever have fun?

I'm sorry, that was a generalization, but seriously Michael Jordan isn't the most lyrical song, but it's a great energy song.

This **** makes me want to smash my speaker. Video definitely plays into it.

Last edited:
Lol great meanings don't mean great songs. At the end of the day you can have the strongest meaning to your songs but if it's not musically pleasing nobody wants to listen to it
Which is true. The whole song is quite weird and funky to mean. 

Just listened to the song this morning. I think people are failing to see the irony in the song. Hes making fun of all these wack rappers. I mean the Last Supper scene is portraying the exact folks hes making fun of. Plus that line, "watch my soul speak, you let the meds talk". Song is incredibly average, until you realize its by design. Hes trollin n its hilarious. Nice concept for one song, dont wanna hear an entire Dot album with this sound tho. So many shots fired on this song
laugh.gif
Facts. 

I Rap Genius it this morning. If I wasn't short on data, I'd listen to it and thus I can't right now, I will once I can. Can't wait. 

I stand by my statement [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
A k dot track that I can pregame and party too, needed another one of these.

Yea I'm probably one of the few who also messed with I'm Real :lol:. The message and the track itself

Anna Wise :smokin

Y'all wildin' slandering this and Michael Jordan.

Do you ****** ever have fun?

I'm sorry, that was a generalization, but seriously Michael Jordan isn't the most lyrical song, but it's a great energy song.

This **** makes me want to smash my speaker. Video definitely plays into it.

Huh?

The song isnt "fun" it's just straight up bad. I'm far from a hip-hop purist or whatever you might call it, but this ain't it. Honestly the only reason why ppl are going along with it is because it IS Kendrick. If this were a Wale song, there would be epic amounts of slander.

And Michael Jordan was horrible. I ain't even check for dude for almost two years cuz of that terrible *** song :lol:

Last edited:
Huh?

The song isnt "fun" it's just straight up bad. I'm far from a hip-hop purist or whatever you might call it, but this ain't it. Honestly the only reason why ppl are going along with it is because it IS Kendrick. If this were a Wale song, there would be epic amounts of slander.

And Michael Jordan was horrible. I ain't even check for dude for almost two years cuz of that terrible *** song :lol:

Song knocks

Didn't like the song that much when I watched the video. But playing in the car is definitely better. Love the song now

People been listening to so much wack music over the past 5-7 years that they can't comprehend Kendrick :pimp:

The beat in this song samples an old Hot Boys/Cash Money beat. Don't like it, don't listen then

Loved this song. Love the video, and the message. Wifey def appreciates the song. Kendrick got him one with this one. If he can give us content similar to TPAB with a different sound that appeals to more people im all for it.

Coming from someone that has TPAB in my personal top 5.

This is how I feel.

Kendrick reminds me of when I go to church and take long hard look in the mirror.

And leave thinking - 'Mannnn I really need to do better'

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom