**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I must have played this song x video at least 50 times already. Banger [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

What's the reaction like around LA? This getting hella play on power 106?

Last edited:
I been hearing and seeing the **** on snap all weekend... it begins

I must have played this song x video at least 50 times already. Banger [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

What's the reaction like around LA? This getting hella play on power 106?

When it dropped they played it like 5x in a row. But now they play it very consistently. It rang off yesterday at Hennypalooza.

when this album drop, I gotta make sure I got time and space to listen. Like, I gotta get alone wit it and make sure nothing is happening round me. Its like putting on a movie.

Last edited:
when this album drop, I gotta make sure I got time and space to listen. Like, I gotta get alone wit it and make sure nothing is happening round me. Its like putting on a movie.

This. Learned this for real with TPAB. Tried to initially listen in the whip and was like meh. Finally sat down with it at the house and was blown away.

Goosebumps video 
nthat.gif

https://itunes.apple.com/us/video/goosebumps-feat-kendrick-lamar/id1222098930?app=music

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that gif

I saw a tweet that said something like when you keep hitting bae with fact after fact.

When this new album drops; I don't want to hear anything from cragmatic cragmatic until he's listened to the album at least 5 times with headphones and absolutely no distractions. His gun jumping last time was unacceptable. :lol:

When this new album drops; I don't want to hear anything from cragmatic cragmatic until he's listened to the album at least 5 times with headphones and absolutely no distractions. His gun jumping last time was unacceptable. :lol:

:rofl: I'll admit when the album dropped I wasn't in the right head space at the time to listen to it with an open mind. To be fair, most of my favorite albums I disliked on the first listen. Even "Humble" grew on me like crazy. I can't stop playing it now.

I'll make sure to give it at least 5 listens straight through with headphones before I post any thoughts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom