**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

28k people just threw money away. Could have invested in a go fund me or helped teachers out in their neighborhood on donors choose

Most of Carti fanbase aint gotta worry bout stuff in their neighborhood if you catch my drift :lol:

I listened to it when it came out & its gotta be one of the laziest rap projects ive heard in awhile but it had some ok songs ill play in the background or something lol

Broke Boi still his best song

Last edited:
TBH I also don't see why people put dre over big bou so easily when big boi verses were always better. That over the top dre praise didn't start happening until he started that weird ****.

That's a topic for another day though

This is just false. :lol: Big Boi ain't always have the best verse. Neither did 3k. I don't understand why people always feel like they have to pick side between them. Both of 'em are great. It's like it's this anti 3k crowd cuz y'all feel he's overrated. Even though I don't think 3k has enough solo work to be in my top 5 he deserves all the praise he gets.

And 3k been weird since 96. Ain't like people just started calling him great out the blue.

Last edited:
Someone needs to do a breakdown of all the Outkast albums of verses between 3k & Big Boi cuz i always felt like Big Boi had more verses than Andre

If anyone is bored, check my follow up to my last blog post... It ended up turning into more of a track by track review of GKMC. I'm not the greatest writer, and I certainly missed things but was trying not to be too wordy.

http://rhythmicsynesthesia.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-artist-of-generation-part-2.html

Forgive my typos :rofl: Just went back and fixed quite a few. I swear auto corrected is setting me up for failure.

Last edited:
Man I'm the first to say Biggie gets more credit than he deserves at times, but putting him top 5 is not overrated. He did so much in so little time. His wordplay is so underrated and he made flat out hits. I love Kendrick and all, but what true hits has he had. 30 years from now I'm still gonna go to parties and hear Biggie tracks. I'm not hearing Swimming Pools 5 years from now at parties. Big had it all.

What hit nas had ?nobody not playing "one mic " at pool parties :lol: But he's considered a great tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
"Hits"? :lol: That's how we're judging MCs now? If that's the standard of measure, Mase was better than Biggie, Will Smith was better than Nas and The Migos are better than Kendrick. That's not a well thought out argument at all.

Some of the greats have the ability to make hits, but that's irrelevant when it comes to what constitutes greatness.

Last edited:
You can tell ones lifestyle by mentioning pool parties and swimming pool.

Probably bump migos daily

Man I'm the first to say Biggie gets more credit than he deserves at times, but putting him top 5 is not overrated. He did so much in so little time. His wordplay is so underrated and he made flat out hits. I love Kendrick and all, but what true hits has he had. 30 years from now I'm still gonna go to parties and hear Biggie tracks. I'm not hearing Swimming Pools 5 years from now at parties. Big had it all.

What hit nas had ?nobody not playing "one mic " at pool parties :lol: But he's considered a great tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol:

The image of "One Mic" at pool parties.

I get what both of you are saying though. Swimming Pools being played at parties isn't a measure of greatness.

But the fact that BIG's records still get played at parties is an indicator of how massive his songs were even within a career cut short.

Last edited:
:lol:

The image of "One Mic" at pool parties.

I get what both of you are saying though. Swimming Pools being played at parties isn't a measure of greatness.

But the fact that BIG's records still get played at parties is an indicator of how massive his songs were even within a career cut short.

That's because everyone loves the nostalgia of hits from
The 90's, and at parties, the safe way to go is always with hits that everybody knows.

If I got to choose a coast I got to choose the East
I live out there, so don't go there
But that don't mean a ***** can't rest in the West
See some nice breast in the West
Smoke some nice sess in the West, y'all ****** is a mess
Thinking I'm gon stop, giving LA props
All I got is beef with those that violate me
I shall annihilate thee

:pimp: :pimp:

Going Back To Cali > Hypnotize

Back
Top Bottom