Yesterday, I invaded privacy of a home
The day before that, my partner had fronted me a zone
A week before, I had loaded bullets inside that chrome
Two weeks before that, I shot them bullets and he was gone
A month before that, I cursed my mother then slammed the door
Six months before that, I hit my woman, she hit the floor
I stormed out, then seen a black Honda Accord
Them hollow tips missed me then hit that little boy

I feel like he did kill someone and I also feel like this track should've been on Section80.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man I don't think he literally killed anyone. He speaks in metaphors and speaks a lot about the experiences around him, and not necessarily what he did himself.

Kdot wasn't even really a gang member, he just had very close associations with Bloods throughout his life. Im pretty sure the things he raps about was things he saw first hand. You don't got to be the one to pull the trigger to know what the effects are of everyone involved. I'm sure he's had friends and family on both sides of the gun and he knows what follows.

As far as personally killing someone, I think a lot of lyrics allude to the fact that the actions and decisions he's made have lead to someone's death. You don't gotta be the one to pull the trigger to get someone killed and I think that's what Kdot is talking about. He's gotten people killed because of his personal decisions, and I think that's what really haunts Kendrick.

Just my 2 cents.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hotn...nessing-his-first-murder-news.19380.html?_amp

Last edited:
He says it in the article though.

When asked "how close" he was to becoming entangled into gang life, Kendrick replies, "How close, I was on the edge, fast, in a hurry. You grow up inside these neighborhoods in these communities, and you have friends, friends that you love, friends that you grew up with since elementary and you have their trust and their loyalty. So it brings influence. So no matter how much of a leader I thought it was, I was always under the influence, period. Most of the time when they're involved in these acts of destruction, I was right there."

Finally, Kendrick speaks about a line from "The Blacker the Berry" that stirred some controversy in relation tot he Black Lives Matter movement. Kendrick raps, "So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street, when gang-banging make me kill a n**** blacker than me? Hypocrite!"

He explains, "It's not me pointing at my community; it's me pointing at myself. I don't talk about these things if I haven't lived them, and I've hurt people in my life. It's something I still have to think about when I sleep at night.

Last edited:
K dot is affiliated w the RU's but he is not one.

Gweeder is his big homie who runs a set, Campanella park and jay rock from nickerson

Dot ain't got no tat nor ever sports a flag or nothin

7905247e23f94f66b508366dece2d3e2.540x371x1.jpg

Then why make it a constant subject on albums. Whenever he references it sounds like someone who has a guilty conscious. Who knows bruh Compton is a crazy place ****** cases go cold all the time and ain't nobody checking on Kendrick remember he's the good kid with a basketball and now or laters to eat. He might be spitting hypotheticals it's up for interpretation.
Compton isn't that bad lol

If you go to G Weeder's page or Top's page it becomes real clear who Kendrick is. Dude just doesn't put it all out there like a lot of MCs that probably overstate their ties to the streets.

Yesterday, I invaded privacy of a home
The day before that, my partner had fronted me a zone
A week before, I had loaded bullets inside that chrome
Two weeks before that, I shot them bullets and he was gone
A month before that, I cursed my mother then slammed the door
Six months before that, I hit my woman, she hit the floor
I stormed out, then seen a black Honda Accord
Them hollow tips missed me then hit that little boy

I feel like he did kill someone and I also feel like this track should've been on Section80.

I DONT KNOW WHY HE KEEP BLESSING ME

I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT WHY I DONT WHY

K Dot got more juice than Chuck in Bompton

****** thought they wasn't gonna see me, huh?
****** thought that K-Dot real life
Was the same life they see on TV, huh?
****** wanna flex on me and be in L.A. for free, huh?
Next time they hit the 10 freeway, we need receipt, huh?
'Cause most of y'all ain't real
Most of y'all gon' squeal
Most of y'all just envy, but jealousy get you killed

:nerd:

Kendrick be saying some gangsta **** on the low. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom