**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

No guests in LA last night.

IMG_6688.JPG

went to the vegas show, DRAM was cool, Travis was LIT, KDot was good. Going to the Anaheim show, good thing they switched the opener to YG400 (so i'm not watching two exact same shows, lol).

Travis' merch is better than KDot's imo.

How long did Travis Scott play for? In Denver, his set seemed short and the dude operating that flying bird kept tilting it... so Travis called him some names, then said "get me down". Played 2 more songs, then bounced without notice.

How long did Travis Scott play for? In Denver, his set seemed short and the dude operating that flying bird kept tilting it... so Travis called him some names, then said "get me down". Played 2 more songs, then bounced without notice.

he was on for a solid hour. Energy was unreal!

Were you guys able to grab merch? Kind of bummed, when I got up to the line for the Oakland show, ZERO sizes aside from the super big sizes.

I wanted both the Travis Scott tour shirt and Kung Fu, but nothing but XXL. If anyone can proxy let me know :nerd:

Contemplating hitting up the SJ show, since YG opening. :smokin

The LA show was ill! KDot killed it. No guest appearances tho. Did Humble a Capella and the whole audience rapped the song.

Travis Scott did not impress me. The coolest thing about his set was the bird onstage. Every song sounded the same and his idea of performing is "yell 1, 2, 3, jump and blast pyrotechnics at the same time, and end with "YAH!" song after song after song. He coulda stayed at home.

I liked Travis Scott set at Coachella.

I'm planning on hitting the Wednesday show here in LA.

Hopefully we get some TDE cats out there.

Has anyone checked out the LA pop-up? Are the lines crazy?

I went the first day and yes the lines are crazy. From what I saw on IG, lines were still long the second day (yesterday).

Unless you REALLY wanted an item they have there or you're bored and want to kill a lot of time, I wouldn't suggest going

I went the first day and yes the lines are crazy. From what I saw on IG, lines were still long the second day (yesterday).

Unless you REALLY wanted an item they have there or you're bored and want to kill a lot of time, I wouldn't suggest going

Wish I knew you were going. I would've Venmo'd you some cash. lol

kdot brought out yay rock, scHoolboy q, and sza. travis didn't perform bumps on his set.. might perform with kdot? :nerd:

edit: travis didn't come out to perform goosebumps with kdot. travis didn't perform goosebumps at all.. just said "i get those goosebumps everytime..." and walked off the stage :lol:

DRAM brought out XXXtentacion.

Last edited:
kdot brought out yay rock, scHoolboy q, and sza. travis didn't perform bumps on his set.. might perform with kdot? :nerd:

edit: travis didn't come out to perform goosebumps with kdot. travis didn't perform goosebumps at all.. just said "i get those goosebumps everytime..." and walked off the stage :lol:

thats some good **** right there. you have vids for rodck, Q , SZA or at least track list.

im out here in toronto, sold my travis scott tix- going to see YG, but damn, i dont expect him to bring anyone out in toronto, maybe tory lanez- especially not drake.

Travis performed Goosebumps in Chi and did the entire record minus KDot verse.

thats some good **** right there. you have vids for rodck, Q , SZA or at least track list.

im out here in toronto, sold my travis scott tix- going to see YG, but damn, i dont expect him to bring anyone out in toronto, maybe tory lanez- especially not drake.

nah, my friend told me who was there.. rock came out for money trees. Q did that part (no collard greens) and sza did love galore (no travis)

Travis performed Goosebumps in Chi and did the entire record minus KDot verse.

travis performed goosebumps for most of his shows as the closing song to his set (without kdot).

show this Wednesday pushed back 1 hour to 8.30, maybe he making time for SZA to perform and get to the show..

Back
Top Bottom