**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Travis didn't perform at the Kendrick concert last night... super super disappointed.
Security told me that he arrived late and missed his set. I think he performed on Fallon in NYC or something earlier so maybe that's why.
But it was really frustrating though because I was so excited to see him. He was literally in the back watching Kendrick perform. upload_2017-7-22_11-24-49.png

However Kendrick absolutely MURDERED his set. He put on such an amazing show.

upload_2017-7-22_11-27-28.png
upload_2017-7-22_11-27-3.png

upload_2017-7-22_11-27-50.png

upload_2017-7-22_11-28-2.png

is the merch from his pop up shop going to be the same merch that you can get at his concert?

is the merch from his pop up shop going to be the same merch that you can get at his concert?

this is what im curious to know, i sold my tickets for today and going in august- so if he will have a popup in august. or if i need to head into the city today- and if its the same or diff then the website

The tde hat, white hoodie & city exclusive stuff is only for the pop up shops but i saw the tde shirt & green long sleeve at the shows too

Ive been too lazy to post pics of everything from when i went on Wednesday lol

I am pretty sure it was different.
The pop up shop had shirts with the wavy looking DAMN font and I didn't see any of that for sale inside the venue.

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.jpg

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.jpg

Went to the Chicago show last night and man this dude put on a show. He even brought out Chance The Rapper. Definitely had a great time!!

Went to the NY Damn pop up last weekend...was disappointed in the subpar designs and quality of his merch. Def expected more. I love his music but spending $40+ on Gildan tees with (IMO) poor designs is a lot to ask of fans....on the other hand Iron Maiden came to the Barclays and played 2 shows, selling a NY/BK specific tee with Eddie over the Brooklyn bridge, that's worth $40 to me.

Went to the NY Damn pop up last weekend...was disappointed in the subpar designs and quality of his merch. Def expected more. I love his music but spending $40+ on Gildan tees with (IMO) poor designs is a lot to ask of fans....on the other hand Iron Maiden came to the Barclays and played 2 shows, selling a NY/BK specific tee with Eddie over the Brooklyn bridge, that's worth $40 to me.

good to know brody. going to the show here in LA next weekend and was thinking of picking up merch.

He's bringing local rappers out at the shows (J. Cole, Chance, etc).

I hope he don't bring out G Eazy at the Oakland show.

This...I waited four hours for the pop up in Chicago... the merch wasn't really poor quality and everything I saw had a spelling error. Super disappointed.

IMG_8787.JPG

Back
Top Bottom