**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Ain't heard that many Kendrick fans say they don't like Damn. Album been getting a lot of praise from day 1.

I’ve had several people tell me they miss Section 80 Kendrick and think DAMN is too mainstream. Maybe I’ve just been hearing that a lot lately.

I think people saying that cuz the album was big, sound wise it ain't what's mainstream now. Love, Loyalty and Humble are the only mainstream records.

Damn is probably his best album lyrically. He rapping his *** off on the bulk of the album. Ain't that many mainstream rappers now spitting like that. Just him and Cole.

DAMN. is his most versatile album. Kendrick can do everything hip hop. I don't know anybody else who can do that.
Yeah. He got with Mike Will, Soundwave, 9th, Alchemist and made a great all around album. A few records for the radio and still doing records like Element, Feel, Duckworth, XXX and Fear.

Ronald Reagan Era is one of my favorite Kendrick Songs of All Time. The Kendrick Lamar EP had some really good songs too.

GKMC > Damn > Section 80 > TPAB

All of K. Dot’s albums are high quality though and I wouldn’t argue with anybody switching the order around, other than GKMC being his best.

m.A.A.d city
Kush & Corinthians
Hood Politics
untitled 07
Lust

favorites from each album.

and Love is so trash. hate that made the album.

Y'all good man. I can't name a favorite song without naming 20 others...

Good kid is prolly his most underrated song. Never hear no one mention it yet he was spitting flame throwers. No wasted word much less bar. Ever breath delivered was a vivid emotion wrapped in an abstract struggle between his inner peace and the outer world. Joint was epic to me.

But yea, dude got so much heat, I can't call it.

TPAB
DAMN/GKMC (depending on my mood)
Section 80
Untitled Unmastered
O.D.

I’ve had several people tell me they miss Section 80 Kendrick and think DAMN is too mainstream. Maybe I’ve just been hearing that a lot lately.

Next time you hear someone say that, hit them with the.

242E49A2-FA28-4170-BF0A-1F5A28393F30.gif

Y'all good man. I can't name a favorite song without naming 20 others...

Good kid is prolly his most underrated song. Never hear no one mention it yet he was spitting flame throwers. No wasted word much less bar. Ever breath delivered was a vivid emotion wrapped in an abstract struggle between his inner peace and the outer world. Joint was epic to me.

But yea, dude got so much heat, I can't call it.

Good Kid definitely top 3 song for me.

Everyone go back and watch the LOVE. music video and pause it at the film scene. It says B. Panther, Soundtrack coming soon. He announced he was doing the soundtrack in that music video.

Back
Top Bottom