**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Lupe is one of them smart dumb _'s that just says stuff. One minute he muslim, then he christian, then he know everything about the Illuminati. That type of dude.

I blocked Lupe in Twitter a few days ago when he said Cole is like The Game later in his career :stoneface:

Lupe is his own worst enemy. Dude just talks too much. If he just shut his mouth and kept making good music, I bet things woulda went differently for his career.

GKMC > Damn > Section 80 > TPAB

All of K. Dot’s albums are high quality though and I wouldn’t argue with anybody switching the order around, other than GKMC being his best.

TPAB is one of the best albums of all time

TPAB is his best work. He wont ever be able to top that. Off 1st listen, I was confused. I was expecting DAMN. But once I adapted to the sounds, my goodness.

Yea I be wanting to tell ppl they ain't no real K Dot fans if they dont got TPAB as his top album with Section 80 close 2nd, but it's all opinion I get it...but TPAB is Greatness. Structured perfectly...can't get much better than that

I can't even pick a best project at this point. GKMC, TPAB and Damn are all classics to me. Lyrically Damn is is his best. The message on TPAB is poweful. The storytelling on GKMC is great. It depends on my mood.

TPAB is a masterpiece.

His best work hands down.

249147.png

Back
Top Bottom