**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

He's never matched Control System, but far from trash. I agree he kind of needs to focus a bit. He's so good, but he doesn't seem to have any real direction.

Control System felt like it had a real overarching theme. The rest of his stuff felt like an a loose attempt at that. He's best when he's really focusing on a theme, I think.

And Book of Soul :pimp:

Soulo trash? Stop.

Soul is just too smart for his own good some times. Do What Thou Wilt had some real good songs but it shoulda been better, the album before that was the same. It's like dude got too much going on in his head.

I always thought Ab Soul thought he was smarter than he actually is and some of his verses come out meh because of that. Control System was cool (I'm not as crazy about it as others are) but I haven't been interested in dude for awhile now. He's consistently had the worst verse on the last few Black Hippy tracks to come out. His last project was a mess too.

I always thought Ab Soul thought he was smarter than he actually is and some of his verses come out meh because of that. Control System was cool (I'm not as crazy about it as others are) but I haven't been interested in dude for awhile now. He's consistently had the worst verse on the last few Black Hippy tracks to come out. His last project was a mess too.

Liked his last album on first listen but it had no replay value to me. Some songs of it were FIRE tho

I didn't know Kendrick stole 'Alright' from Fab [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I didn't know Kendrick stole 'Alright' from Fab [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Stole?
Fab threw away that track.
Pharrell gave the beat to Kendrick after Fab didn't want it.

Same hook, same melody (the bridge part)

Fab still released it a whole year before Kendricks
:rolleyes

http://theneptunes.org/2015/06/fabolous-version-of-kendrick-lamars-alright-leaked/

A Year ago, Pharrell played some of his upcoming music to the Holy Ship crowd, at the third-annual Electronic Music Cruise, where he also previewed Kendrick’s ‘Alright’, which was actually Fabolous tune, and a couple days ago, Fabolous leaked his version with a Video directed by Gerard Victor of the tune.

Fab came out with the CDQ version at June 2015
TPAB came out at March 2015...

Last edited:
Drake is a such a lil *** bag

He made sure to compliment KDot on them album sales [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Oh you don't wanna clash N I know!"

Back
Top Bottom