**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

What’s hard to believe about that? He’s probably spent years out of the booth.

Ok this album could be his greatest work. Something about his energy right now feels special.

bars were decent - the aggressiveness is heating up- smoking on top 5- no more subliminals!

the spit was tupac'esque when he got out of court in his red wings jersey- seems like it was directed at the paparazzi

Okhlama, Hut

It is/was great, but as time has passed… it probably is his *worst* (for lack of a better term) album. Still great but I don’t think it has what the other projects had.

It is/was great, but as time has passed… it probably is his *worst* (for lack of a better term) album. Still great but I don’t think it has what the other projects had.

TPAB is his best album, DAMN is his most accessible in my opinion, I personally put it over GKMC, but I can see how people could rank GKMC over it as well. For me, as time has passed, the last 1/4 of GKMC hinders it from being as good to me as DAMN is.

And tbh, I overplayed the hell out of DAMN when it released. It’s still a classic to me.

More balanced and complete than GKMC? Lol

Absolutely, you can tell he "figured it out" on DAMN and was able to give people everything. GKMC was amazing for a major label debut but you can tell he wasn't there yet which makes it even crazier that that was his debut.

Listened to Family Ties all day , watched the video multiple times , and my body is ready .

TPAB has recently overtaken Food and Liquor as my favorite album of all time .

Over the past year I have put Food and Liquor at the top, TPAB is a solid contender.

Back
Top Bottom