*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

source?
via his blog:

A Man Named Scott is scrapped everyone, I know its a bummer but ive just been too busy with this new album and thats where all my energy and focus is right now. I gotta work on what moves me creatively. After this im going straight to work on MOTM3 so dont trip. You’ll definately have the WIZARD album this year so no worries. Trust im working extra hard to make this *+%$ as amazing as possible and get yall some new jams. Again, sorry for the late notice. I know youll understand, I hope you understand ha
smile.gif

Cud

^ yea I peeped it on his twitter. I'm not sweatin it tho. to be honest, I completely forgot that he was supposed to drop a mixtape this summer, so its whatever. I'm def looking forward to the Wizard or whatever his next album is called tho.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

source?
via his blog:

A Man Named Scott is scrapped everyone, I know its a bummer but ive just been too busy with this new album and thats where all my energy and focus is right now. I gotta work on what moves me creatively. After this im going straight to work on MOTM3 so dont trip. You’ll definately have the WIZARD album this year so no worries. Trust im working extra hard to make this *+%$ as amazing as possible and get yall some new jams. Again, sorry for the late notice. I know youll understand, I hope you understand ha
smile.gif

Cud
I love this dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I aint even mad that hes not dropping the mixtape. I would love for it to come out, but if, like he said, if hes working hard to get us WIZARD on time and MOTM 3, thats all that matters. I can really feel his passion in that Tweet, as corny as that may sound. Hopefully he doesnt disappoint.

Dude honestly has too much on his plate right now to focus on a mixtape. With being on tour in Europe right now, working on Wizard and the acting roles he has; I'm surprised dude even had time to tell yall he scrapped it.

^^Beat me to it
laugh.gif

I need to update the 1st page of this thread and maybe the title too. Anyone with ideas can either post em or pm me.

A few years ago I used to have constant dreams like Mr. Rager except I always woke up before the death blow
laugh.gif
. Very cool video

Damn good video. Looking forward to the rock album if any of the songs are like No One Believes Me.

Saw Cudi outside of 21 Mercer in NYC last night. He was checkin out the Back to the Future Nike Air Mags. Was real cool to the fans outside. Haven't been home since last night to upload the pics, but here is a pic of a pic on my cam
laugh.gif

241weqa.jpg

**edit...My friend Matt snagged him for a quick intv last night:

Back
Top Bottom