*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

seeing him in Syracuse this Friday...

Did he perform: The Prayer, Scott Mescudi V. The World, Marijuana, Cudderisback?

Thanks

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

seeing him in Syracuse this Friday...

Did he perform: The Prayer, Scott Mescudi V. The World, Marijuana, Cudderisback?

Thanks

He did Scott Mescudi V. The World & Marijuana...

^ I was at that show. Him and Chip did a pretty good job... Only thing that did stand out to me was that he didn't do "Sky might fall", "Wildin cuz I'm young" and "the Mood"

from 2dopeboyz

[h1]KiD CuDi & Dot Da Genius – Perfect Is The Word[/h1]
20100720-KIDCUDI.jpg

DOWNLOAD: KiD CuDi & Dot Da Genius – Perfect Is The Word | Mediafire

Marijuana vid is dope though. Shot and edited by Shia Lebouff (spelling?)

New Single.....not feeling it at all

I think "Perfect Is The Word" is 
pimp.gif

I can't wait to hear the finished product for his rock project, I don't think Cudi will disappoint 

Originally Posted by chr1scross

anybody going June 24 at the hard rock?

let me know I'm going solo

i'ma be in Vegas then, going the night before in SD though...i will prob end up going to Vegas show too, if i do i'll hit you!

Yeah, I saw him @ the Nokia here in LA earlier this week on Wednesday...

...second sold-out night and Chip opened up (wack).

That was my first time catchin' him live - when he did that mix of "Cudi Zone"/"Memories"/"Day and Nite(Crookers mix)" the damn place went APE %@%! - white chicks dancin' in the aisles, Asian dudes breakdancin' behind 'em, Mexican homies beside me smokin' away
laugh.gif
, black dude in front of me with his girl was entirely too gangsta to get up and bounce but his head was noddin' hard as hell...

...I'm almost ready to put that Yeezy tag on him and say he's "bigger than hip hop."
From what I heard his live performances have gotten much better than what they used to be, but for my first time checkin' him the boy Mescudi put on a damn good show...

...ooooooooooo, I almost forgot: "We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)" live stadium status with the extra guitar and live drums > yo' life - that %@%! was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom