*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

SEPTEBER 15
pimp.gif

My mind runs I can never catch it even if I got a head start
God please tell me I am feeling so alone way
I don't need to worry 'cuz I know the world'll feel this $$*@+
Blessing in disguise but I am not hiding who I am open your eyes bro
If I ever met you, I appreciate the love yo
Girls that I dated, it's ok I am not mad yo
Unless you stabbed me in the heart, no love ho, this #$!# is so I'll
Play it back from the top if you recognize real

smokin.gif

Last time i bought an album was graduation well 2yrs later a few a day early (got friday the 14th) ima be coppin dat

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

So what comes with the Limited Edition that the Reg. doesn't have?

i think deluxe edition comes with a dvd and probably a few extra tracks
have they released prices? and do you know what the DVD would have on it? thanks for the info btw

^I've been wondering the difference as well. I'd like to preorder it soon, but I don't want to get the deluxe edition if there are no goodextras...

that new joint hes got with david guetta "memories" is by far one of the dopest songs ive heard lately, should have dropped a verse on it though, cansee that song kind of being a drinking anthem lol

Originally Posted by alex2182

Muuusssssst geeeettt to Ecko Store

Well today i went( pembroke lakes mall), and they had buy 1 get one 1/2 off so im hyped im finna get it for 2.50 but the lady tells me its only on retailclothes so i give up & try nd buy it but the employee seems kinda new nd asks how to get it from the glass and has trouble nd the lady clowns him nd he hestryin to scan it sayin i think its 7 (retail $5 hell naw). After a half minute of tryin to scan it hes like its not in the computer nd pushes it to me *looksat him* take it........ okay totally worth evey penny i didnt pay

smh at grey goose/BET rising stars program for spelling his name wrong (hes on the dam cover)

To go off topic a little bit but isnt it weird how keri hilson started off singin about bein respected as a woman & not being fast and dressing ....safe
well its odd now that she has a whole lot cleavage in this photo shoot, weird booty shakin nd fake liking wayne when she performs with him and pictures of herhumping her stage dancers

Yea its pretty cool nd it answers some questions in this thread
"They say im complex like the magazine, i want my closet complex like the magazine"

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I need that mag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
its good to be a fan again, unfortunately its AFTER I MET HIM
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

def need to cop that mag, hopefully I can bump into dude again and have him sign it + the cd

Random: am I the only one that thinks the transition from embrace the martian to maui wowie so so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Random: am I the only one that thinks the transition from embrace the martian to maui wowie so so
pimp.gif
Yea its ill but the transition from Save My Soul to TGIF to Cudi Spazzin to Clevelands The Reason is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant play just one of those songs when my iPod is on shuffle. I have to listen to them in order

Back
Top Bottom