*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

yyyyoooooo... I'm not the biggest cudi fan, but those covers are so dope. it would be cool if the second cover was the back cover of the regular album...

Album covers are DOPE!!! Can't wait for this album!!!! September's gonna be a great month.
pimp.gif

eek.gif

WOW KUDI IS DOPE!!!

I finally decided to download A Kid Named Cudi and im impressed. Dude has that mood music that i can really vibe to.

Man on the Moon is my #@@$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^ Seriously! This + BP3 + Ready + Attention: Deficit (Not sure if it comes out in Sept. tho
nerd.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea attention deficit got pushed back to oct 20

eek.gif
Those album covers. Cant wait for the album, gonna be the first one Ibuy in a while

called the Message, this performance is old though but just saw/heard this for the first time. Not on the album BTW.

album is officially finished/mastered[how long till it leaks?
laugh.gif
], track list coming on monday
and he's also announcing his next single, glad he switched it from sky might fall, its a sick song but its not really a single type song, like i couldntimagine them playing that on the radio

from twitter:
"Pursuit of Happiness Feat. MGMT & RATATAT is the next single
smile.gif
"
damn cudi x mgmt x ratatat sounds pretty crazy, can't wait to hear it

He also tweeted

"kidcudi: For all those people who thought i was just the "day n nite" guy like they thought kanye was just a producer. "

Who does this Kid really think he is? He's kind of stupid to be comparing himself to Kanye IMO...

Originally Posted by Zeus23

He also tweeted

"kidcudi: For all those people who thought i was just the "day n nite" guy like they thought kanye was just a producer. "

Who does this Kid really think he is? He's kind of stupid to be comparing himself to Kanye IMO...
He's not comparing himself to Kanye in that sense, he's just saying that he's not a one dimensional artist.

Back
Top Bottom