*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Up Up & Away
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ight I'm done. I had to start skipping tracks. This music is just not for me. I stopped after skipping to Enter Galactic.

I would say this is trash but w/e this lane is he has improved since the mixtape I heard from dude and he obviously has a fandom. These songs just got me likewhat the **+! is this @***?
grin.gif
The beats are not really catching myattention so that aint saving him, cuz of that I'm forced to listen to the lyrics. Homey rambling, a lot of the shhh aint coherent and when it is it'sjust like a %+#%* saying shhh with nothing behind it imo.

Oh and before somebody says I gotta be high or w/e for this shhh this %+#%* Cudi does NOT make stoner music. Devin The Dude makes stoner music. I don'tknow what Cudi on making this @*** or what "weed" yall smoking bumping this @***. Yall *%%$*! probably huffing markers posting
pimp.gif
for this album. Being high aint helping Cudi music, at most it lets you tolerateit as background music. I basically listened to this shhh in the dark and tried to vibe to it. Not happening. Back to my Jimi Hendrix marathon.

I aint being a hater and it's not like I'm not giving "different" or alternative hip hop a chance. I actually appreciate it but I dunno whatthis is man
laugh.gif
Shhh is mad forgettable like got me with the
indifferent.gif
face like literally emotionless bumping this
smh.gif

Best track is Make Her Say
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ratatat blessed him on Alive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Only other real tuff beat on there
Hyyer was also good. Chip did his thing, feeling the sample.
Soundtrack 2 My Life has a good beat too

I'm probably gonna delete most of these songs. Call me a hater or w/e but at least I gave it a chance. Aint gonna have words about this dude unlessit's "trash" tho

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Ight I'm done. I had to start skipping tracks. This music is just not for me. I stopped after skipping to Enter Galactic.

I would say this is trash but w/e this lane is he has improved since the mixtape I heard from dude and he obviously has a fandom. These songs just got me like what the **+! is this @***?
grin.gif
The beats are not really catching my attention so that aint saving him, cuz of that I'm forced to listen to the lyrics. Homey rambling, a lot of the shhh aint coherent and when it is it's just like a %+#%* saying shhh with nothing behind it imo.

Oh and before somebody says I gotta be high or w/e for this shhh this %+#%* Cudi does NOT make stoner music. Devin The Dude makes stoner music. I don't know what Cudi on making this @*** or what "weed" yall smoking bumping this @***. Yall *%%$*! probably huffing markers posting
pimp.gif
for this album. Being high aint helping Cudi music, at most it lets you tolerate it as background music. I basically listened to this shhh in the dark and tried to vibe to it. Not happening. Back to my Jimi Hendrix marathon.

I aint being a hater and it's not like I'm not giving "different" or alternative hip hop a chance. I actually appreciate it but I dunno what this is man
laugh.gif
Shhh is mad forgettable like got me with the
indifferent.gif
face like literally emotionless bumping this
smh.gif

Best track is Make Her Say
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ratatat blessed him on Alive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Only other real tuff beat on there
Hyyer was also good. Chip did his thing, feeling the sample.
Soundtrack 2 My Life has a good beat too

I'm probably gonna delete most of these songs. Call me a hater or w/e but at least I gave it a chance. Aint gonna have words about this dude unless it's "trash" tho
You care too much about it. Just say you dont like it and it's trash to you. No one needed a synopsis.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You care too much about it. Just say you dont like it and it's trash to you. No one needed a synopsis.
I love hip hop. I care just enough.
eek.gif

anyway zik this is exactly what i meant by what i said in the raekwon post... u just dont like @*## like this...
Nah I bump that alternative eclectic shhh. I'm just not feeling Cudi. Who would you recommend that's making music similar to him in hiphop? Cuz if you right I might as well cut all of these artists on this shhh off the give a chance list.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

im def coppin this... my first cd purchase since 2001...
pimp.gif
i was hating on this statement before....but now I approve
pimp.gif

dvd deluxe edition will be well worth the money come sept 15
this album is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I love hip hop. I care just enough.
eek.gif

anyway zik this is exactly what i meant by what i said in the raekwon post... u just dont like @*## like this...
Nah I bump that alternative eclectic shhh. I'm just not feeling Cudi. Who would you recommend that's making music similar to him in hip hop? Cuz if you right I might as well cut all of these artists on this shhh off the give a chance list.

All I can say is this I love hip-hop more than anything! Some may like it some may hate it but this album is AMAZING!!! Not feeling Enter Galactic but theother 14 songs are perfect! I think what he is doing with hip-hop is great! in a couple of months we approach a new decade and he did something completelydifferent like no one else! I myself rap and after hearing this I said to myself wow he made regular rap music boring in a sense. everyone is doing the same olsame ol he stepped outside of the box and thought of something different! Who else has done that in the history of music? Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, and Kool GRap- Started using compound syllables when they were rapping! NWA- While everyone wanted to dance they wanted to show the world what the ghetto was like! 2Pac-Before the whole shoot em up phase Pac was telling stories about strong black people! Wu-Tang- Took a group of 9 dude and made classic songs no one else wasdoing that. Kanye West- When everyone wanted to rep the hood he showed us you dont have to be in the streets to make good music! The list of pioneers goes onand they all broke some type of mold and imo cudder did the same...

Up,Up, And Away
eek.gif

This is the perfect way to end this album. This is like Ted Williams's Homerun or Jordan's shot against Utah. I can already imagining every drive backfrom the party for the next 12 months will be this soundtrack.

And with that said

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes that means classic.
laugh.gif
all you want. I wouldn't change one thingon this album. I had high expectations for this album and Cudi surpassed them. I might even buy the regular and deluxe.

Cudi doesn't give a damn about his album leaking. He's zooted and booted in NYC partying with Steve Aoki right now
laugh.gif

8086106-500x500.jpg

pimp.gif
Cudi is the man...I know I would've been pissed if I just found outmy album leaked

I would have enjoyed this album more if I hadn't heard 4 of the tracks before. Overall, the album is good (even though, some of the songs have a reallylazy flow
eyes.gif
).

the album quality version of sky might fall is a PROBLEM. im enjoying the album, but i wish all of the tracks on this album were on the level of this song

kidcudi my album leaked on a full moon
smile.gif
wicked. 10 minutes ago

pimp.gif

im gonna wait until the 15th to cop though

and man, BP3, Raekwon and CuDi in a matter of days? just not fair that these albums won't get an even listening...

I def was not a Kudi fan, but after listening to the album I think I will be purchasing this next week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom