*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

When I was listening to Hyyerr falling asleep I thought Bone Thugs was on it... I mean they are both from Cleveland.

But yeah song is
pimp.gif
literally.

to be honest, i expected more, but great anyhow compared to everything else that has been coming out these days.

Well, I thought I could hold out and wait......that didn't last long
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif

Album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and btw did anyone download the 320 kbps version? I only have it in 192kbps.
Can't wait till I get the album and rip it into FLAC.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Although I downloaded the leak, I gotta buy this. I always make it a point to support good music (no pun intended).

Loved the whole thing, from start to finish.
pimp.gif

I mess wit the album... bout to smoke and listen to night... I always like Cudi's music WAY better while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The best song on this is "Hyyerr."

Where's "Angels & Daemons" feat. The Clipse?

The guy from DatNewCudi keeps saying they'll be bonus tracks or released in some sort of form along with the album. iTunes bonus? I dunno.

'Hyyer' is sick. Chip tha Ripper is that dude

Album is real real nice up to this point.. i am at Day n Nite right now, even this song is stillll worthy of listening.

Cudi really has grown on me.. and oh shh 'Sky Might Fall' just started.. lets see what the NT hype is all about

pimp.gif

Man this album is such fire...I was zoned out, it's amazing that this is his FIRST release and it is to this magnitude...I don't usually listen toalbums all the way through on a first listen...I was proved wrong

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Trying to resist not downloading thissss...

for real its so hard i havent heard anything trying to wait until the 15

i rolled one up, put on "enter galactic", layed back and closed my eyes and that song sounded soo sick! I

This is a great album. It puts you in a zone. I was hyped up for this album and it lived up to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom