*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

It was boring, IMO.

I literally starting dozing off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

It was boring, IMO.

I literally starting dozing off.
laugh.gif

Cosign its really easy on the ears its a good album good concepts but imean just doesnt have anything inresting .. it had potential but to me A kid named cudi >>> Man on the moon .. i give it a 2/5 i guess im just so usedto hearing music with more substance

Cleavland is that >> the entire album sadly
smh.gif
what'd he do between that mixtape and the album its like a whole different artist at somepoints

Never listened to dude besides day n nite, guess ill see if it's good.

how many songs on this so i'll know i got the right one.

Was looking forward to this album for some time. Not blown away at all. It just falls flat past the midpoint (Enter Galactic, Alive, Cudi Zone bore me).I'll give it some more time to grow on me but I was hoping for something much better. My World and Soundtrack to My Life are my favorite songs thus far.

Album is amazing
eek.gif

Anybody hating saying he doesn't have substance.. what do you want??

I'll admit tho.. he does rap about getting high a lot
roll.gif

other than the over all message that cudi loves to get high.. no two song sound the same... and the whole thing is dope

wow.. This album is hella laid back and just
pimp.gif
Will be bumpin this for awhile when im by myself.... or smoking.

the beat on cudi zone is crazy and the whole album is dope
its funny that day n nite is on the album

This album is extremely boring. I only find myself listening 'Make Her Say' and 'Sky Might Fall', but other than that, I can't really standlistening to it.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Album is amazing
eek.gif

Anybody hating saying he doesn't have substance.. what do you want??

I'll admit tho.. he does rap about getting high a lot
roll.gif

other than the over all message that cudi loves to get high.. no two song sound the same... and the whole thing is dope

COSIGN....good lord

heart of a lion
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

man...im buying this

After 2nd listen i do say i like the album never said i didn't butits something id put on to cool out and fall asleep.. but i cool out and fall alseep to Common-BE album so that means alot. def will be making a video to in mydreams

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

i guess im just so used to hearing music with more substance
Everyone can have their opinion but this statement right here? Seriously?
word.

gotta be buggin for that one...

Back
Top Bottom