*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

I wonder what happened to all the Cudi haters? Dudes use to stay hating on dude awhile back calling him wack and stuff but now that his album is almost out,I'm seeing less and less. WHERE YA'LL AT?

Actually, never mind. Stay hiding. Cudi is that dude.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

It sickens me to see the BP3 post more than double the size of this thread.. LAME

let em sleep... theyll catch on eventually or they were just meant to miss out but this is def better than blueprint 3 and jay is my favorite rapper...
points and laughs at TIME
YOU LIKE CUDI, YOU LIKE CUDIIII

smh, we both used to trash homeboy now we're fans
embarassed.gif

cudi be wearin alot bape since he got a shirt xtra dope make me wanna cop
but sick performance on jay on letterman i was feelin it but it was weird wen he said rapper cuz it seemed like whole time he was singin
few mo days baby but how much is the deluxe tho

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I was on the fence about the album. I mean, I have both mixtapes and I downloaded MOTM when it leaked but... his performance with Jay and on Lettermanyesterday sealed the deal. His stage presence and his live vocals killllllled it. I'm buying the deluxe edition.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Just copped from record den

cd is so so smooooth.

Pursuit of Happiness >
record den in cleveland heights? how much?
naw...way out in mentor for $13

they always release !#* early...its right on the front desk

how many units you guys think he's gonna do the first week? label really dropped the ball on him, if this album came out a month ago, he woulda been good.day n nite was at it's peak, poke her face was starting to get play...i don't really see pursuit of happiness doing to well on the charts...entergalactic would have been a much better choice for a single imo

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

how many units you guys think he's gonna do the first week? label really dropped the ball on him, if this album came out a month ago, he woulda been good. day n nite was at it's peak, poke her face was starting to get play...i don't really see pursuit of happiness doing to well on the charts...enter galactic would have been a much better choice for a single imo
I agree about Pursuit of Happiness. It's a dope song but I don't think it will be recieved well on radio, he should have chose Heart Of ALion for his next single

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Anyone else REALLY digging "Alive"? That little piano chord is so dope.
YES also enter galactic and heart of a lion got suck in my head.

cosign minus enter galactic love...i think thats the only weak track on the cd

+ just heard some bad quality audio talkin bout him and weezy meeting

Wow. His kid named cudi mixtape is 100000000000000000000x better than the album.

Album is not good to be honest, and i'm a cudi fan.

You will be disappointed.

Man, even the intro to KNC mixtape was more creative.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Wow. His kid named cudi mixtape is 100000000000000000000x better than the album.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

no...i think the KNC mixtape was wack as hell i even liked the cleveland one more

Well, I haven't really been up on Kudi... so I don't know much about his mixtapes....

I wasn't anticipating much, BUT THIS ALBUM [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ROCKS[/color] LIKE ****.
smokin.gif

heart of a lion is on heavy rotation

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
there are some song on the album that the words are terrible but enjoyable to listen to btw I can't event download the mixtape it sayssomething like the link expired
ohwell.gif

I've heard the whole album 3 times already and imo It's better than the BP3. I wasn't expecting much but the album blew me away I'm now anofficial Cudi fan.

Back
Top Bottom