*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Whoever said that this is the common man's album needs psychiatric help. The common man doesn't go through the stuff he talks about.
So are you speaking for the common man then?

Album is dope to me.

before i heard it i thought it'd be an 808's approach from all the emo comments.

doesnt sound a bit depressing after listening

Cudi's Rising Icon is on now (BET)

I can see KLJ throwing on his Indians New Era.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

What kicks does he have on?

At first glance they looked like Bordeaux 7 samples or something
laugh.gif
i think raptors but im trying to figure out what type of lenses he wears
nerd.gif

Dude just killed it on Bet/Grey Goose raising icons. I'm copping the deluxe edition in the morning before class..

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'm not emo nor a heavy weed smoker, but this kid put out a very solid album...

...that cannot be denied.
secondedddddd I didn't think this guy was capable of putting out an album like this considering it seems like his only subject matter isweed...but i've been listening to literally nothing but this and OB4CL2 the past week or two.

Understandable if you're not a fan though and I wouldn't call it the album of the year, but it's solid and excellent to listen to in one sitting.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Cudi's Rising Icon is on now (BET)

I can see KLJ throwing on his Indians New Era.
laugh.gif
Im mad I missed it. I just caught like the last 5 minutes of it
smh.gif

According to Itunes the bonus tracks are ManOn the Moon, TGIF, and Is There Any Love...
frown.gif

Was hoping for something new

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Nothing special about that Kid From Cleveland mixtape.
You could've made that same tape if you've downloaded all the tracks that have leaked prior to that being released.

Whatever happened to this track?
I remember this being posted awhile back in another thread (or maybe this one?) but they NEED to do something with this. That beat is
eek.gif
. A waste if they don't make something out of it.

^ Yeah just a small feature on his come up etc with a few performances. This was the 2nd installment (Wale was the 1st), Keri Hilson,The-Dream and some others have Episodes coming up too.

Giving the album its first listen and gotta say that I'm quite proud of myself for waiting. The album sounds solid so far...I'm on "Sky MightFall" and I've loved every second. I'm really pleased with the change to "Mr. Solo Dolo" & "Sky Might Fall."

I am very disappointed with amazon.com though. I preordered the deluxe edition WEEKS ago and it just shipped today. So for now, I am just listening to thealbum online. I hope the album gets here soon because I need some better quality audio in my life!

Originally Posted by JWM

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

What kicks does he have on?

At first glance they looked like Bordeaux 7 samples or something
laugh.gif
i think raptors but im trying to figure out what type of lenses he wears
nerd.gif
Cudi, NT's new Kanye
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IJJ87

anybody know what's on the DVD?

he DVD includes the following segments: End of Day, Ragin' in Aussie Town, Golf with the Broskis, Make Her Say Video, Making Her Say Oh (Behind theScenes)

Back
Top Bottom