*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Anybody know what's up with "Dose of Dopeness"? Track had me real excited when I heard it live, now it basically disappeared.
ohwell.gif

when the tracklist leaked out he said Dose of Dopeness didnt make it because it didnt fit the feel of the album. i would have taken that over Make Her Say.

I'm listening to the album right now trying to figure out what's good about this dude. Not seeing it so far.

Nothing special about that Kid From Cleveland mixtape.
You could've made that same tape if you've downloaded all the tracks that have leaked prior to that being released.

Whatever happened to this track?

Damn what do yall see in this guy? he cant sing and hes boring. Maybe yall are all weed smokers. I keep tryna get into the album

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

Damn what do yall see in this guy? he cant sing and hes boring. Maybe yall are all weed smokers. I keep tryna get into the album

it's not for everyone. not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

there is autotune on 1 track
I forget which cuz I'm listening to all his music together.

Follow Me.. didn't make the album

There is autotune on every track that he sings on...Just doesnt have the tpain effect

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

there is autotune on 1 track
I forget which cuz I'm listening to all his music together.

Follow Me.. didn't make the album

There is autotune on every track that he sings on...Just doesnt have the tpain effect

You mean the settings. T-Pain uses it at full most the time. Drake uses very little on most his verses, even when he's not singing

but no, I can't find 1 song he's singing with auto-tune on except 1 on the demo cd and "Look Up to the Stars"

Cudi once said that he likes it but that ppl need to be careful because once you put it on you get really used to it.

I find no problem with auto-tune. Most artists use it and have been for along time just not at full like t-pain.

Kid Cudi on 106 today also performing twice.

BET Rising Icons feat him @ Midnight.

I see and hear alot of ppl talkin bout Cudi, I do like him but nvr listened deeply into his music, just his singles. I may have to "buy" that albumand give it a listen.

I haven't posted much in here, but I will say that cudi has been one of my favorite artists for a while now.

MOTM is just insane. I think i'm up to 60 plays on each song.

It's such a great album. I hope people can go and support him.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I haven't posted much in here, but I will say that cudi has been one of my favorite artists for a while now.

MOTM is just insane. I think i'm up to 60 plays on each song.

It's such a great album. I hope people can go and support him.
i feel the same way

The album isn't good in my opinion. He's damn near depressed on every song. I was only feeling Soundtrack 2 My Life and Day N Nite. Other than that Iwas bored by the album. I gave it a few spins but it didn't change how I felt.

Whoever said that this is the common man's album needs psychiatric help. The common man doesn't go through the stuff he talks about.

Back
Top Bottom