*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Alright guys. Here's the deal.

As I stated before, I'm a HUGE Cudi fan. Since I really want people to get into him and support him, I'm gonna raffle off a REGULAR EDITION copy.

I'm also gonna sell the shirt and Deluxe edition for those that don't have the opportunity to go buy it.

iHateTimeDotCom: Send me your info, and I'll send you a deluxe copy as you asked for. Just PM me and I'll ask you a couple of things.

Also I don't get how people are saying this is emo rap... or he's unstable

Half of NT love Joe Budden and love Eminem.. Joe Budden = EMO rap...Eminem = unstable

Hyyer, Cudi Zone, SImple as, Enter Galactic, Pursuit of Happiness, Alive, Up Up and Away, not even dealing with emotions really...

And how are people comparing this to 808's?

808's was an album full of autotune basically about breaking up with somebody and about relationships

Hardly any talk about relationships on here, and the production isn't all that similar

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

As I stated before, I'm a HUGE Cudi fan. Since I really want people to get into him and support him, I'm gonna raffle off a REGULAR EDITION copy.

I'm also gonna sell the shirt and Deluxe edition for those that don't have the opportunity to go buy it.

iHateTimeDotCom: Send me your info, and I'll send you a deluxe copy as you asked for. Just PM me and I'll ask you a couple of things.

Did I really see you are gonna get a deluxe copy for Time? This guy's gotta be the most selfless NTer ever..

And you copped for everyone on your fantasy football league? If you did a money league you better win now to be reimbursed
smile.gif

Must really want to put people up on cudi.

As I said though.. I went out and got my copy.. and I rarely buy music.. I gotta support tho, and hope dude keeps making albums like this.

The only reason I say that this album is similar to 808's is cause Cudi influenced 'Ye to make that album. That whole 808's is basically Cudi'sstyle but 'Ye made it famous. I'm trying to explain this but it's kinda hard.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Did I really see you are gonna get a deluxe copy for Time? This guy's gotta be the most selfless NTer ever..

And you copped for everyone on your fantasy football league? If you did a money league you better win now to be reimbursed
smile.gif

As I said though.. I went out and got my copy.. and I rarely buy music.. I gotta support tho, and hope dude keeps making albums like this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, it's a pay league. If not, I would have to get it for my other 16 leagues.

Also, I did get 1 for Time. He asked, I came through. I want people to listen to him and appreciate music.

Half of NT love Joe Budden and love Eminem.. Joe Budden = EMO rap...Eminem = unstable

Hyyer, Cudi Zone, SImple as, Enter Galactic, Pursuit of Happiness, Alive, Up Up and Away, not even dealing with emotions really...

808's was an album full of autotune basically about breaking up with somebody and about relationships

Hardly any talk about relationships on here, and the production isn't all that similar
I am comparing it 808's because the rhymes aren't that good but cudi's singing and beats are
pimp.gif

smile.gif

Also, I did get 1 for Time. He asked, I came through. I want people to listen to him and appreciate music.

Cudi, is that you ?

Anyone watch the DVD yet? Them golfing is hillarious

Cudi is horrible

"This isnt a effing driver club"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Cudi, is that you ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I wish. But na. Just a fan. It's good to see someone you've been following for a while get some shine.

can u send me a copy and shirt?
nerd.gif
I would if I didn't have to pay my car insurance Thursday.

You can buy it off me though.

Still a little upset about the bonus track thing...

why does the deluxe say it has bonus tracks... but there are none

Man, my first listen was a little dissapointing, but my second spin really got me into it. Soundtrack 2 My Life, Alive, and Cudi Zone are my favorites. Cudderis musical genius.

Originally Posted by DuBBeeOne1

Man, my first listen was a little dissapointing, but my second spin really got me into it. Soundtrack 2 My Life, Alive, and Cudi Zone are my favorites. Cudder is musical genius.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The difference between CuDi and Joe Budden/Eminem is that I enjoy their music more than CuDi's. The lyricism just isn't there. The beats are
smokin.gif

When it comes to emo rap give me some ABN.

if you just go to hottopics site and search cudi you can see the shirt. they dont have the deal online though

I've said it 1000 times and I'll say it again.. Cudi isn't about lyricism or flow... I wouldn't list him in my top 25 or hell even top 50rappers.. but he just makes GOOD music

Back
Top Bottom