*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

anyone know what happened to that Ryan Leslie track? that beat was disgusting!
a40hly.jpg

here's what scott should've done and the album would've been 100% perfect:

merged "in my dreams" and "do it alone" together somehow.. like make them flow into each other but keep them as one track. if hewould've redid "do it alone" with strings like he did "solo dolo," "sky might fall," and "cudi zone" itwould've been INCREDIBLE. i'm still wondering why it didn't make the cut.

and let "enter galactic" be an slovokian itunes bonus track or something.

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

I happened to be at TAO for the CD release party and took some video... i missed his opening song which was "make her say" but i got most of "day and night".� If you look closely, you can see Paul Pierce in VIP looking on.� As you can see the club was going crazy.
laugh.gif
@ P2

I gotta admit I wasn't really gonna get this album but decided to get it ne ways. And man the cd is just amazing! Been bumping it non stop the past week.There's not 1 track I don't like awesome album hope he continues to put work like this out in the future.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

here's what scott should've done and the album would've been 100% perfect:

merged "in my dreams" and "do it alone" together somehow.. like make them flow into each other but keep them as one track. if he would've redid "do it alone" with strings like he did "solo dolo," "sky might fall," and "cudi zone" it would've been INCREDIBLE. i'm still wondering why it didn't make the cut.

and let "enter galactic" be an slovokian itunes bonus track or something.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

The album has been on repeat in my car since last tuesday! I'm addicted to this cd!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
qft. this album goes HARD. pursuit of happiness is gonna be huge on the radio

Originally Posted by wrod7

-Thank toy Mr. Jordan201, just got it today. (Now I wont have to open my deluxe edition
tongue.gif
)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Again. I hope you enjoy the album.

So there you have it guys, I lived up to my words.
laugh.gif

I still haven't seen him live.

Any idea if he's coming to NY soon? Cause I HIGHLY doubt he'll come to NJ.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

^ he performs in NYC every week it seems lol
Word? Where?

Originally Posted by enrique23

same for me

not really liking Simple As though
I love that song. Once you get over the little "ABC, ABC" in the beginning, it's great.

I love that song. Once you get over the little "ABC, ABC" in the beginning, it's great.

I swear I skipped past that track, EVERY SINGLE TIME it came on, because of that ABC 123, most annoying **** ever.. I finally listened to the song justyesterday.

Back
Top Bottom