*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

a kid named cudi and man on the moon are cudi's only official releases. everything else is unofficial compilations of his other work.

Kid Cudi - Day and Night Sprite/Good Music Event 9-18-9 from Brandon"N2ition" Riley on Vimeo.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is a replayable album that will be good in the future award shows sweat #@% like this not tpain,ye,new boyz #@%

I love this more with each listen. It would be perfect if "Make Her Say" was left off and if the common narratives were separate tracks rather thanthe end of songs. Been stuck on "Enter Galactic" all day.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

HERE WE GO!!!

ANYONE THAT WANTS A REGULAR EDITION MAN ON THE MOON FOR FREE, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

I'm gonna be giving away 1 (one) copy tonight. I am in no way affiliated with Cudi himself. I'm just doing this in an effort to get people to hear Cudi's music as well as to help someone that hasn't been able to buy the CD, whether it's cause they have no money, no CD store nearby, etc.

How to win:

It's pretty simple. If you think I'm asking for too much, then idk what to say.

1) I need an avy. If someone agrees to make me an avy anytime I need 1 (no, I won't abuse...Just 1 CuDi and 1 Yankees for now)

or

2) What can you offer me (not money)? Teach me something new. Maybe something about how to make beats, (my dream, but I'll probably suck terribly at it) how to photoshop (makes no sense if I don't even have the program, right? ) etc. I'm willing to hear what you guys would offer.

Again, If you guys feel that I'm asking for too much, let me know. I don't think it's much since it's a FREE CD.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

UPDATE!!!

wrod7 has won the Free regular edition MOTM album.

I'll see if I can get 1 more. But it doesn't seem like anyone else wants it, so I might not even try.

-Thank toy Mr. Jordan201, just got it today. (Now I wont have to open my deluxe edition
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

cudi should have gotten the track produced my slim and replaced it with make her say...

who agrees?
my slim???
laugh.gif

and no...if anything enter galactic love needs to go

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Team: Kid Cudi

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was actually gonna present this as an idea but my internet's been down, but i'm with it. Who else is down?
Anybody got any ideas for our title as well? I need to change it to something else but don't know what exactly
eyes.gif

I happened to be at TAO for the CD release party and took some video... i missed his opening song which was "make her say" but i got most of"day and night".� If you look closely, you can see Paul Pierce in VIP looking on.� As you can see the club was going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom