*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by blackice4

Cudi's ability to make great hooks for records will be a major key in his success, I've never heard a bad hook from him
This.

It will forever keep him relevant.

I actually see son becoming a superstar
He gotta show coming on HBO
This album is gunna be epic
He has mass appeal
And will be involved with Ye' for the rest of his career

Cudder
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Anyone know why the album got pushed back? For some reason when I try to go on his Twitter now I get "This page does not exist"

are you trying the imcudi one? he deleted that its just /kidcudi

TeamJordanKidd532 wrote:
Anyone know why the album got pushed back? For some reason when I try to go on his Twitter now I get "This page does not exist"
He didn't have the album artwork done in time, so it was pushed back a week if I'm not mistaken.
It's finished now though. His twitter is, http://twitter.com/kidcudi.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

TeamJordanKidd532 wrote:
He didn't have the album artwork done in time, so it was pushed back a week if I'm not mistaken.
It's finished now though. His twitter is, http://twitter.com/kidcudi .

Definitely not, that cant be the reason it went from coming out the end of next month(25th) to Sept 15
eyes.gif

but yo twitter mite actually b strait wit me i found out about pursuit of happiness(should be on the nets anyday now(performance supposed to do it acapella))& sumthin like he quit smokin

You guys cant be serious. I haven't heard one...ONE earcatching or superb verse from this man. Just because this dude is affiliated with Kanye doesn'tmake him
pimp.gif
. (And yes, I'm a fan of Kanye pre 808's) He is allhype. I doubt this guy will be remembered 5 yrs from now. I'm not saying hes garbage (there are alot worse) but come on, his own thread? He has great beatsbut dude got lucky for having some type of personality to catch Kanye's eye. He is an average lyricist at best. Sorry to bust bubbles.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

You guys cant be serious. I haven't heard one...ONE earcatching or superb verse from this man. Just because this dude is affiliated with Kanye doesn't make him
pimp.gif
. (And yes, I'm a fan of Kanye pre 808's) He is all hype. I doubt this guy will be remembered 5 yrs from now. I'm not saying hes garbage (there are alot worse) but come on, his own thread? He has great beats but dude got lucky for having some type of personality to catch Kanye's eye. He is an average lyricist at best. Sorry to bust bubbles.
Nobody in here gives two sh.its that he's affiliated with Ye, I'd definetely rock w/ dude if he wasn't with him. I mean he is a littledifferent but a nice change up from the usual hip-hop/rap out there, he didn't get lucky to catch Ye's eye, are you mentally ******ed? if anything Yewas lucky to get to him.

I was watchin 106 & park when Eminem's album was droppin and he was all on kid cudi's nuts sayin how talented he was, how he's very creativeb/c opposite of 99% of rappers dude can play piano, guitar, and produce now that's alot coming from someone like EM especially when they nvr even askedabout cudi, he brought him up.

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
Nobody in here gives two sh.its that he's affiliated with Ye, I'd definetely rock w/ dude if he wasn't with him. I mean he is a little different but a nice change up from the usual hip-hop/rap out there, he didn't get lucky to catch Ye's eye, are you mentally ******ed? if anything Ye was lucky to get to him.

I was watchin 106 & park when Eminem's album was droppin and he was all on kid cudi's nuts sayin how talented he was, how he's very creative b/c opposite of 99% of rappers dude can play piano, guitar, and produce now that's alot coming from someone like EM especially when they nvr even asked about cudi, he brought him up.

Am I mentaly retarted? Really, that serious? Well, now to anialate your ill thought out comment... First off, how the hell can you call Eminem a good eye fortalent? Every so called "talent" that Em has signed has went bust. Not to mention he thought D12 was talented enough to have their own group...we sawhow well that went (they were absolutily terrible by the way). #2...Because he plays guitar, piano and can produce makes him a great EMCEE??? Is that all ittakes these days? So anyone that can play two instruments, put a beat together and have a vocabulary large enough to ryhme "bat" with "cat"is a great artist? Sorry fella, but when I want to hear a good beat (which he has) then I want a producer...when I want to hear a great lyric, I want an EMCEE.Lets face it, Cudi has NO lyrical prowess...which makes him a novice, at best, artist. Maybe he should join a band with his instruments so he's doingsomething he's actually good at.

^ Lyrically no cudi is not the best... But I think that is what makes him stand out so much to me. He can however write a song that is thought provoking andmake you dance at the same time.. I 1st heard of dude in July of last year before the ye affiliation, before day and night jumped off, before all of the dayand night remixes, before all of the co signs from major artist. All i knew was he had a song with wale produced by emile... and what i heard was not onlydifferent but creative and SOO FREAKING CATCHY... it blew my mind to the point i had everyone saying why is this kid not signed!!! also he did what 50 cent didback in 2003-04 with gunit is the future and took industry beats and made them his own to the point you kind of forgot who originally used it... Chonkyfire wasone of my fav Aquemini tracks but when i heard cudi use it i totally forget about outkast...Ive never heard of Nosaj Thing until cudi... or grindmode... orthat Gnarls Barkley track.. SO this tread is deserved.. IMO...

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

You guys cant be serious. I haven't heard one...ONE earcatching or superb verse from this man. Just because this dude is affiliated with Kanye doesn't make him
pimp.gif
. (And yes, I'm a fan of Kanye pre 808's) He is all hype. I doubt this guy will be remembered 5 yrs from now. I'm not saying hes garbage (there are alot worse) but come on, his own thread? He has great beats but dude got lucky for having some type of personality to catch Kanye's eye. He is an average lyricist at best. Sorry to bust bubbles.
Nobody in here gives two sh.its that he's affiliated with Ye, I'd definetely rock w/ dude if he wasn't with him. I mean he is a little different but a nice change up from the usual hip-hop/rap out there, he didn't get lucky to catch Ye's eye, are you mentally ******ed? if anything Ye was lucky to get to him.

I was watchin 106 & park when Eminem's album was droppin and he was all on kid cudi's nuts sayin how talented he was, how he's very creative b/c opposite of 99% of rappers dude can play piano, guitar, and produce now that's alot coming from someone like EM especially when they nvr even asked about cudi, he brought him up.

uhmm dude i agree with you..but it was b.o.b.'s sack that em was on

Am I mentaly retarted? Really, that serious? Well, now to anialate your ill thought out comment... First off, how the hell can you call Eminem a good eye for talent? Every so called "talent" that Em has signed has went bust. Not to mention he thought D12 was talented enough to have their own group...we saw how well that went (they were absolutily terrible by the way). #2...Because he plays guitar, piano and can produce makes him a great EMCEE??? Is that all it takes these days? So anyone that can play two instruments, put a beat together and have a vocabulary large enough to ryhme "bat" with "cat" is a great artist? Sorry fella, but when I want to hear a good beat (which he has) then I want a producer...when I want to hear a great lyric, I want an EMCEE. Lets face it, Cudi has NO lyrical prowess...which makes him a novice, at best, artist. Maybe he should join a band with his instruments so he's doing something he's actually good at.

You clearly lack the intelligence to read and comprehend a statement.

1) I brought up his talents BESIDES rapping like the ability to produce, play the piano, and guitar because your over here saying things like,"He is all hype. I doubt this guy will be remembered 5 yrs from now" as if dude is some type of one hit wonderwith no talent but the ability to make one good song and will have no longeivity in the game which is far from the truth. In rap today you have to stayrelevant and with all the musical talent he has he's sure to be here for a minute.

2) Getting compliments from somebody like EM when you have no ties to him record company wise is pretty good if you ask me, and while d12 might not have beenany good EM sure as hell made all them dudes a lot of money b/c if I'm not mistaken there album went gold if not platinum w/ the success of Purple pills.Not to mention what him & dre did for 50's career when he stepped in the game as a rookie.

3) Yes I still stand by my mentally ******ed comment because you have the nerve to come in a thread which clearly you have no business in since you had nointentions but to come threw here to hate and say "dude got lucky for having some type of personality to catch Kanye's eye"
smh.gif

Now please excuse yourself from the thread because your flooding it w/ your garbage opinions.

Am I mentaly retarted? Really, that serious? Well, now to anialate your ill thought out comment... First off, how the hell can you call Eminem a good eye for talent? Every so called "talent" that Em has signed has went bust. Not to mention he thought D12 was talented enough to have their own group...we saw how well that went (they were absolutily terrible by the way). #2...Because he plays guitar, piano and can produce makes him a great EMCEE??? Is that all it takes these days? So anyone that can play two instruments, put a beat together and have a vocabulary large enough to ryhme "bat" with "cat" is a great artist? Sorry fella, but when I want to hear a good beat (which he has) then I want a producer...when I want to hear a great lyric, I want an EMCEE. Lets face it, Cudi has NO lyrical prowess...which makes him a novice, at best, artist. Maybe he should join a band with his instruments so he's doing something he's actually good at.

You clearly lack the intelligence to read and comprehend a statement.

1) I brought up his talents BESIDES rapping like the ability to produce, play the piano, and guitar because your over here saying things like, "He is all hype. I doubt this guy will be remembered 5 yrs from now" as if dude is some type of one hit wonder with no talent but the ability to make one good song and will have no longeivity in the game which is far from the truth. In rap today you have to stay relevant and with all the musical talent he has he's sure to be here for a minute.

2) Getting compliments from somebody like EM when you have no ties to him record company wise is pretty good if you ask me, and while d12 might not have been any good EM sure as hell made all them dudes a lot of money b/c if I'm not mistaken there album went gold if not platinum w/ the success of Purple pills. Not to mention what him & dre did for 50's career when he stepped in the game as a rookie.

3) Yes I still stand by my mentally ******ed comment because you have the nerve to come in a thread which clearly you have no business in since you had no intentions but to come threw here to hate and say "dude got lucky for having some type of personality to catch Kanye's eye"
smh.gif

Now please excuse yourself from the thread because your flooding it w/ your garbage opinions.

smh.gif
Kids blinded by the media and cant exept the truth.What are you? His PR agent? Why you sound so hurt and sad by what I said. And to even insinuate that Cudi is anywhere as talented as 'Ye is ridiculous. Andyes, Cudi is a one hit wonder so far. By the way, 50 been known before Em and was far from a rookie when they linked sides. So **** of your own thread and outof the music forum, where YOU obviously don't belong due to your lack of music knowledge, freshman.

Edit: By the way, you're real corny for bolding and highlighting your so-called points. Just makes you look even more stupid...

^^ ^ bro have you even listened to his mixtapes? he is far from a one hit wonder. A kid named cudi has tons of replay value. He is may not be as lyrical asother rappers but his lyrics seem much more real and substantial than other rappers. Cudi will be relevant in the next 5 yrs though, you can count on that.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

pimp.gif

Umm.....I seen that episode, and he was DEFINITELY talking about B.O.B

And i agree with Dave, If it wasnt for the Kanye co-sign, this dude will get no play, but thats all assumptions at this point.

Yo this thread startin to bump (kid cudi thread must live
grin.gif
) but damn we got 20 min video not to show somebody doesnt like cudi but isnt totally nuts justlikes him but come on how can u say its ye (i heard day n nite, heard mixtape, became fan, heard he was with good(or kanye) & was
wink.gif
) come on Korean Davejay electronica is 32 years old, if he aint make it yet well just know its not happening, also this is a forum the closest to emotions is emoticons & thosewords cant convince somebody is sad just disagrees cuz ur in a place where cudi is appreciated & u hate and refer somebody almost as old as nas. So whydont just call me,hiram408,kiddin like jason,yung16,The Steph Zone (much respect for the video, i knew poh would be hard), and kicksboywonder (thanks forthread it will live foreeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr) Cudi's PR Agents

Back
Top Bottom