*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

^ just heard it crazy! "...Like a tribe of questin/suppyling like a radio hotline requestin/on the radio/somewhat mentally challenged like radio...// YOUCAN CALL ME MOON MANNN!!!!

Wake Up sounds immaculate.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

a kid from cleveland is better than a kid name cudi......

You know u kinda might be right but i think a kid named cudi was so great becuase every song on there was almost from scratch (IMO), and he didn't havemany drops (Wale & Chip Da Rip). But i used to think a kid fom cleveland was good becuase it showed him a better rapper than AKNC

a Kid From Cleveland isn't even an official mixtape. Just a bunch of random CuDi songs thrown together on a mixtape made by datnewcudi.com.

cudi rocked HOB Sunset, so many people pushin' and #@#$ when he came out, it was nuts. i thought his set was a little short. the LED display in the backwas too dope. definitely seeing him again when the opportunity comes.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

cudi rocked HOB Sunset, so many people pushin' and #@#$ when he came out, it was nuts. i thought his set was a little short. the LED display in the back was too dope. definitely seeing him again when the opportunity comes.

Word. That Cudi set was insane. Definitely seeing him live again, he'll be stadium status eventually.

Damn, shirt is dope. I wanted to get that tat just because I like what it represents. But then it's like "A Kid Cudi inspired tat..."
smh.gif
...naw.Chicken Little...whatever. I'm looking forward to this album more than any other album

Back
Top Bottom