*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

laugh.gif
I swear I was just talking about this video on yesterday and that it TAKING TOO LONG TO RELEASE IT! Nice video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, the ending does compares to Kanye mini-film
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess Kid Cudi is showing off his acting skills... I can't to watch his TV series on HBO in a few months
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by enrique23

im dissapointed in the Shakira/Kid Cudi song
the one with the Neptunes beat was 1000 times better. they should have chosen that beat for the video
That is a neptunes beat tho

whoa, didnt know that.
i was referring to the remix that they made
that sh#$ sounded too ill

Oh yeah, tommorrow is the official release day for the Pursuit of Happiness video, so it'll be in HD...meaning no audio delay!!! unlike the leaked versionof the vids floating around..

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
So I went to KiD CuDi website only to find out that he's stepping away from the tour with Lady Gaga. *sighs* First Kanye, now him!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I love both artists and all, but I was mainly going to see KiD CuDi.
Looks like I'm gonna sell my ticket.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by miceyj77

So I went to KiD CuDi website only to find out that he's stepping away from the tour with Lady Gaga. *sighs* First Kanye, now him!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

damn this sucks whats happing to good music

Originally Posted by miceyj77

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

ummmm what the hell CuDi website did you go to? there's NOTHING on kidcudi.com...

Late pass of the century but I FINALLY got around to hearing Cudi's album today...

Wow. Real exotic...unique...I don't smoke but this the type of @!#* that'll be even 10x more
pimp.gif
when you're
pimp.gif

And that's just off the computer too...I can only imagine when it's playin' in the whip
smh.gif

Dope +@# album basically all the way through. Props to Cudi for making something different in a climate where everyone's going for the same sound.

Originally Posted by wada7

this should be good...
258qnet.png
Perhaps a song with Cudi and Lupe together??!!!!

*Cudi* This is........ A dream come true *Cudi*

Lupe raping with Cudi on the hooks would be so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom