*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

he changed the name of the album to Cudder: The Revolution of Evolution
pimp.gif
& oh...something I stumbled across...
smile.gif
someone probablyalready posted this tho.. *shrug*
Kid Cudi - Heaven At Nite / NEW
by PeteRock

^That leaked months ago (before the album dropped), but it was quickly taken off of youtube and I haven't seen it anywhere since. Thanks for posting.

^^those are my favorites too!

btw, nice blog! its very clean/sleek...i'm constantly changing my set-up..

yo!

anyone got official or good instrumentals of anything from the album?

maybe even Soundtrack 2 My Life & CuDi Zone??

Just got back from the show. HOLY @#+@!!!!!! Thats all I gotta say. This guy puts on one helluva show.

I got there at 5:45 and I thought I wasn't gonna be in front. But When I got in, I was 6 people away from the front. As the show progressed, I kept movingforward and finally made it to only the 2nd person behind the railing.

Chip opened up and killed it. Cons came out after that and also killed it. Then it took CuDi about 30 mins to come out. People were growing impatient andwhatever.

Then he opened up with "already Home" and from there, he just MURDERED that stage.

I have a personal story. during "Hyyer," he needed a lighter to light his blunt. He asked the audience for one and the kid next to me gave it to him.He lit the blunt and gave it back to the kid. When he gave it back, he went to give him daps, and I also gave CuDi daps. Then CuDi gave me the blunt he hadjust lit, and I smoked it and kept it.

All in all, CRAZYYYYYY show.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Just got back from the show. HOLY @#+@!!!!!! Thats all I gotta say. This guy puts on one helluva show.

I got there at 5:45 and I thought I wasn't gonna be in front. But When I got in, I was 6 people away from the front. As the show progressed, I kept moving forward and finally made it to only the 2nd person behind the railing.

Chip opened up and killed it. Cons came out after that and also killed it. Then it took CuDi about 30 mins to come out. People were growing impatient and whatever.

Then he opened up with "already Home" and from there, he just MURDERED that stage.

I have a personal story. during "Hyyer," he needed a lighter to light his blunt. He asked the audience for one and the kid next to me gave it to him. He lit the blunt and gave it back to the kid. When he gave it back, he went to give him daps, and I also gave CuDi daps. Then CuDi gave me the blunt he had just lit, and I smoked it and kept it.

All in all, CRAZYYYYYY show.
mad.gif

nah thats dope as hell... i just wish it was me
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

was it some fire?

I'll be there tonight with 4 of my dudes..

I'll be wearing an old school San Jose Sharks shirt
laugh.gif
..If you see a doofy white kid with that on, wild-hair/yankee hat, come and say whaddup..I'llbe with 4 of my boys most likely wearing something ridiculous..

No tap-tap-pull, cause I'll laugh at you
laugh.gif

Can't $%^#*@ wait for this show tonight.

I remember when he came out during the Ghostface Killah Myspace show. I did not expect Wu fans to go nuts...

Back
Top Bottom