*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

As I said in another thread...I keep trying to find reasons to like this guy's music but I just can't.

He's not really much of an MC...and he's not really much of a singer. I don't know what the hell to call his music.

Theycan't comprenhend
Or even come close to understanding him
I guess if I was borin' they would love me more
Guess if I was simple in the mind
Everything would be fine
Maybe if I was jerk to girls
Instead of being nice and speakin kind words
But then maybe it would be ok to say then
I wasn't a good guy to begin with

/Hate
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

They can't comprenhend
Or even come close to understanding him
I guess if I was borin' they would love me more
Guess if I was simple in the mind
Everything would be fine
Maybe if I was jerk to girls
Instead of being nice and speakin kind words
But then maybe it would be ok to say then
I wasn't a good guy to begin with

/Hate
smokin.gif

eek.gif
i always thought it was "if i was BORN they would love me more" cuz hes a 'martian' ionoo
laugh.gif

<param name="movie" value=""></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"value="always"></param><embed src=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560"height="340"></embed>
Fan made video of Pillow Talk.
Cameo by T-Boys homebody
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I don't understand why some of NT goes out of there way to hate in threads, if you don't like him just skip the thread.

Anyways, Cudi isn't for everyone but if you f with him you realize dude is ill as fu**. Especially if you smoke, dude caters to your high to the max....but if he's not your type keep it moving.

Man on the Moon, Cleavland is the reason, Mr. solo dolo >>>>>>>>> 99% of any material being put out by any artist right now
You took the words right out of my mouth.
smh.gif
at these dudes

CuDi is a good dude, def appreciated.
He'll be the first one to tell you that he's not a RAPPER. He's not as lyrical as say, Wale, but his songs have a deeper message. Sky MightFall, Solo Dolo, Man On The Moon, Heaven At Night, etc, etc. His content is really good and diverse. I could understand why some on NT might not like em cuzafter all, they listen to Gucci sooooooo yeah....

I appreciate his sound and diversity, nothing sounds the same, flow is always different, i'm pulling for em.
okcqog.jpg

28bqww2.jpg

n796190245_6856089_4751697.jpg

n796190245_6859480_5141283.jpg

"A Kid Named Cudi" is a classic, well thought out, well put together and timeless piece of ear art..............IMO

Changing "Sky Might Fall" from his 2nd to his 3rd single and piggy backing off Lady GaGa's "Poker/ Poke Her Face" was a brilliant idea.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

"A Kid Named Cudi" is a classic, well thought out, well put together and timeless piece of ear art..............IMO

Changing "Sky Might Fall" from his 2nd to his 3rd single and piggy backing off Lady GaGa's "Poker/ Poke Her Face" was a brilliant idea.
smokin.gif

Is the album still dropping next month?

Kid Cudi is definitely an aquired taste but all in all Cudi is dope and im a fan much more now than before.....

Cudi > drake...
I just want both of their albums to drop so I can basically compare with more important matrial rather than mixtape stuff..

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

I don't understand why some of NT goes out of there way to hate in threads, if you don't like him just skip the thread.

Anyways, Cudi isn't for everyone but if you f with him you realize dude is ill as fu**. Especially if you smoke, dude caters to your high to the max....but if he's not your type keep it moving.

Man on the Moon, Cleavland is the reason, Mr. solo dolo >>>>>>>>> 99% of any material being put out by any artist right now
smh.gif
at these dudes
Smoking leads to kid cudi and gucci...great!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JanJan414

smh.gif
at these dudes
pimp.gif

Lol when your smack everything sounds like cudi!!!!
pimp.gif

and gucci actually makes sense
tired.gif

it is about time he got his own thread i just wish he had some new material when is the album due
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JanJan414

smh.gif
at these dudes
pimp.gif

You got to know
pimp.gif

When I'm bloowed this is my sh** right here....

CuDi is that dude...not the most lyrical...but he makes feeL good music...he's by far my fav. Artist outta this new class...

*plays daps & pounds*

Back
Top Bottom