*/// OFFICIAL KING LOS THREAD: GOAT TAPE 2 COMING SOON!!! \\\*

^ yup

2 seconds from greatness (Intro, Theme Song, Fight for you life, Die Dreamin, Up against the wall, u alraedy know)

still play them

He did it again or is this just some freestyle on the spot?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I know it's a song since Lola allegedly dropped a verse on it. I'm wondering how many joints he got that he left off his tapes. I'm still wondering if the tracks he did for his album on BB would ever get released (probably not).

It's clear he was gonna rip this beat too
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

my friend put me on Los's Welcome to swagsville mixtape and since then i been bumpin his music
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been bumpin to Zero Gravity all day
pimp.gif
. Los, Nipsey, and J. Cole is all i been listening to for like that last 2 months
laugh.gif

Btw someone give me some background info on Los (Jay Z? Diddy?), he's too good not be signed....

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Btw someone give me some background info on Los (Jay Z? Diddy?), he's too good not be signed....
From Bmore was on Making The Band but didn't sign the release to be on tv, Puff signed him, Los ghost wrote a bunch of stuff for him while making a bunch of songs for his album, as expected he got shelved cuz Puff just can't manage a good rap talent anymore, Los gets released, got some hype going when he ripped A Milli, been looking for a deal since his G5 mixtapes, now it seems even tho he aint had no problems with BB and Puff they blackballing him and it's harder for him to get exposure or get signed but homey still grinding.

That's the short version, I think
laugh.gif
There's other stuff about him and mixtape links in the OP.

As much as I want to listen to it I rather wait for the untagged version... These damn DJ's kill everyting
smh.gif

Is there a untagged version of 2 seconds to greatness?

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

As much as I want to listen to it I rather wait for the untagged version... These damn DJ's kill everyting
smh.gif

Is there a untagged version of 2 seconds to greatness?

Yep. This DJ was annoying.

a NODJ version of this tape out yet? i *%*!**% cant stand the DJ screaming for 20 seconds at the beginning of every song.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

a NODJ version of this tape out yet? i *%*!**% cant stand the DJ screaming for 20 seconds at the beginning of every song.
Tweet homey about it (more than once). He'll respond. I know he's releasing No DJ tracks one by one tho.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Tweet homey about it (more than once). He'll respond. I know he's releasing No DJ tracks one by one tho.
This just needs the right promotion, cause it could definitely be a hit. 
I originally thought that it was Mario's song and he just put some verses on it. Definitely a good look for him.

Back
Top Bottom