Official KIXPO 2008 Sneaker & Streetwear EXPO POST - Dallas, TX MODS**Please Sticky**

A dude just told me about this....I'll be there!!!

Do dudes that be showcasing some of there collections sell any of there kicks?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by T21D

I'll be there with bells on.

Alright, okay. Will you be driving with $4000 worth of shoes again? KNOCK!
Would you shut the hellup? Why don't I give my license plate number and make and model of the vehicle.

Had nothing to do all summer and this pops up the one day I have plans well I guess I will by seeing how fast I can drive from Arlington to Dallas

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

A dude just told me about this....I'll be there!!!

Do dudes that be showcasing some of there collections sell any of there kicks?
nerd.gif

I'm sure if the price is right!

Originally Posted by kytrell

Had nothing to do all summer and this pops up the one day I have plans well I guess I will by seeing how fast I can drive from Arlington to Dallas

Watch the speed traps, Homey!

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

how is the re-release going to work?
index skateboards will be re-releasing an SB at their booth. The shoe model, colorway, and time have been kept under tight wraps from day one. Justmake sure you're in the building!!!

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

Good wishes to deadstock crew. Wish I was there to enjoy your upcoming festivities.

Shoots!
Thanks!! You know you and yours are welcome in Texas anytime!!

>>>>>>Important Announcement<<<<<<<

Due to unforseen circumstances, the Meet N Greet has been moved from Most Wanted to Sport Sole. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Everything in the store will be on sale, including Nike, Supra, adidas, Puma, etc!! Sorry no Jordan.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

damn i want to go...but my %$@ aint got a job..
^^^^^ U DONT WANT TO MISS IT .....DEADSTOCK REALLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL AT HOME......

I CANT WAIT........LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING MY BDAY UP THERE

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

damn i want to go...but my %$@ aint got a job..
^^^^^ U DONT WANT TO MISS IT .....DEADSTOCK REALLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL AT HOME......

I CANT WAIT........LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING MY BDAY UP THERE

aw-red-ee!!!

WOW I SAW HEAT! BUT ONLY 5 MINS WORTH... no brons, thats really what i wanted to see! BUT I SAW EGGPLANT FOAMS!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

WOW I SAW HEAT! BUT ONLY 5 MINS WORTH... no brons, thats really what i wanted to see! BUT I SAW EGGPLANT FOAMS!!!!!!!!!

lol
roll.gif

^ I was there bro, me and my fams came through. Took alot of pics, hopefully I'll post them up in the next couple of hours. I had a good time, bought someshirts and dunks. Not a bad thing, wish it was bigger or something.

No lie, alot of people that was there, were herbs and did not know anything about shoes. (sorry guys)

The sellers were real cool though!! Shout out to DEADSTOCK for letting us take pics with their Banners! LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom