Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
96 to 03 could be pre-'Black Mamba.'  

He didn't create the 'Black Mamba' moniker/alter ego for himself until about 03-04.  Kill Bill came out in late 03, and it was from that movie that he got the idea from the snake in the movie (I believe).

kobe was such a monster wearing the 8's.... until that fateful day
one of the most heartbreaking moments in my life.

he was averaging 28-6-5 and shooting 460 fg% during that year, no signs of slowing down at all even at age 34.

mean.gif

and i blame this mofo

Masters of Innovation :rolleyes

SNKRS

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2123971/width/350/height/700[/IMG[/quote]

Do you guys think these will sell out quick? I want to pick these up but would rather wait for discount. Wondering if I should just pick these up on the 11th just to be safe.

I'm in for these and the green pair.

The white pair will most likely be hard to cop which is fine with me.

Last edited:
They won't sell out and will hit clearance. Doesn't mean they're not dope. I dig em [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Quick question: $130 shipped for a pair of the white mamba day ID with full zoom a good deal?

Went ahead and got them anyway but just curious if that's a good deal.

Quick question: $130 shipped for a pair of the white mamba day ID with full zoom a good deal?

Went ahead and got them anyway but just curious if that's a good deal.

They were 225 retail.. Terrible deal, you got swindled

Olive joints are dope, grey/yellow multi one's are dope, and the all whites are a nope.  

Back
Top Bottom