Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Someone on USA woman's vball team is wearing USA elites. Also a carpe diem EM on Puerto Rico's team

Ok fellas tell me what you guys think. I'm on the fence on what I should do. I just bought a pair of bhm's through paypal and it was stated as deadstock. I received them today and got this (pictures below). They are in overall good shape but there are stains on the swoosh from the flywire or Flyknit and the bottoms have a small amount of dirt on them. Would you guys make a claim on it or would you let it go. I'm really on the fence because I'm not trying to be that guy but if I paid for ds then I kinda want ds.

View media item 2125331
View media item 2125329

Last edited:
Ok fellas tell me what you guys think. I'm on the fence on what I should do. I just bought a pair of bhm's through paypal and it was stated as deadstock. I received them today and got this (pictures below). They are in overall good shape but there are stains on the swoosh from the flywire or Flyknit and the bottoms have a small amount of dirt on them. Would you guys make a claim on it or would you let it go. I'm really on the fence because I'm not trying to be that guy but if I paid for ds then I kinda want ds.
Don't some BHMs have that problem with the swoosh?

The dirt on the sole really does look suspect though to be calling it DS. Do you plan on wearing the shoe? If yes, then that small amount of dirt shouldn't really matter. 

Somebody might have tried them on in-store, looked at them in the mirror and didn't like them.  When I worked in a retail location, sometimes more than half of the stock of new sneakers were tried on a couple times.  Some more than a couple times.

I think some of us (people really into sneakers) forget that people do still go to stores and try sneakers on walk around a little and don't buy them. 

Last edited:
I'm not too worried about the dirt. It's more so the swoosh. Generally that happens because of moisture underneath causes the Flyknit to bleed onto the swoosh. Like I said I'm not trying to be too picky I just honestly wanted a second pair because I had that happening with my first pair after playing ball in them

I only wore my BHMs for an hour or so inside the house, and they look worse than that. But I can understand your frustration.

Tough call, but IMO you should just keep them. It's an inherent (minor) issue with the shoe itself. As for the sole, I've gotten brand new pairs from NDC that had dirtier soles than that (love that quality control).

But it all depends on what you paid and what your plans are for wearing them. You're the consumer so if you're not 100% satisfied, you should do what you feel is right.

The bleeding of the swoosh came on all 3 pairs of I had from Nike.com, kept 2. To me it's not a big deal and maybe my phone isn't showing much, but I don't see much issue with the dirt.

Nike.com  offers an additional  20% Off Already-Reduced  Clearance Items  when you apply promo code BTS20  at checkout.

Ebates @ 12% too. Sign up below if you haven't already

c bass c bass nah I used e-6000, seems like it's better idk if it's true, but I'm letting sit for 24 hrs before I peel the tape

Back
Top Bottom