Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Translucent outsole or solid outsole?
Translucent, which I'm weary of at the best of times however I gave it a go because I had a alright experience with the Kobe 10 with one. Honestly it was awfull but I still like the shoe

Idk what courts y'all play on that gets such bad traction y'all must play on the grimiest dust bunny heaven courts only bad traction in my experience was the last emperor idk why only solid outsoles I own are white horse and asg id all stick like glue and bite hella hard. Dusty (not dust bunny dirty) to fresh wax at my college I play for

Not gonna lie I'm kinda pissed the Black Horse doesn't come with a fully sewn swoosh like the other 4kb's. That bother anyone else? Probably just me. Lmao

Not gonna lie I'm kinda pissed the Black Horse doesn't come with a fully sewn swoosh like the other 4kb's. That bother anyone else? Probably just me. Lmao
Nah facts bro, liked em at first but now feel their garbage like nike was lazy as f and couldn't continue the mc scheme and sewn on the swoosh

Nah facts bro, liked em at first but now feel their garbage like nike was lazy as f and couldn't continue the mc scheme and sewn on the swoosh
Definitely like the color scheme but it could be more mixed with the colors and the swoosh is a must. I might have to pass on these because of that!

Idk what courts y'all play on that gets such bad traction y'all must play on the grimiest dust bunny heaven courts only bad traction in my experience was the last emperor idk why only solid outsoles I own are white horse and asg id all stick like glue and bite hella hard. Dusty (not dust bunny dirty) to fresh wax at my college I play for
well this isn't really here or there if my other shoes are fine on the same court, I switched to my lillard2's which I brought incase of break in pain , and I stuck then just fine.

Perhaps you guys should consider the temperature as well, when analyzing the traction of the soles.

Just an idea. You might find the traction is better once the sole warms up, as well as the court not being too cold.

If someone is only getting one Kobe 11 Elite, this might be the one to have (assuming the FTB is out of one's $ range).  The 11s started strong, went weak lately, now are finishing HAM with these and the Black Horses.

If someone is only getting one Kobe 11 Elite, this might be the one to have (assuming the FTB is out of one's $ range).  The 11s started strong, went weak lately, now are finishing HAM with these and the Black Horses.
Ehhhhh, in my opinion, if someone was going for 1 elite 11, there's at least a handful of better options, Eulogy/BHM/All Star/Tinker/Parker. 

I tried to stay with just the BHMs after giving up my All Stars but the Black Horses are a must for me. Mercurials aren't too bad either.

For those of you that have "miss" playing in the translucent outsoles, check out the feel of them.  My Bruce Lee are awesome on the court and the first thing I noticed when I bought them was they felt tacky, sticky to the touch.  I've felt this on the Easters and not so much on some of the other pairs.  Now, when I go looking for Kobe XIs, I make sure that the outsole has that tacky feeling before I buy them.  Could be something to investigate and compare.  Maybe...

How ya gonna tease me with just the back of the shoe. About to get fired up here at work for constantly refreshing my phone lol jk

Back
Top Bottom