Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
For those of you that have "miss" playing in the translucent outsoles, check out the feel of them.  My Bruce Lee are awesome on the court and the first thing I noticed when I bought them was they felt tacky, sticky to the touch.  I've felt this on the Easters and not so much on some of the other pairs.  Now, when I go looking for Kobe XIs, I make sure that the outsole has that tacky feeling before I buy them.  Could be something to investigate and compare.  Maybe...
My BLs felt tacky as well. However, it is attracting too much dust and may be the reason that I'm not getting any traction at all. It has good traction when it's clean

No lie.. I love that pair
laugh.gif
Yea I was a fan of that one too, just never got around to wearing them so I sold them. 

Oxiclean and/or laundry detergent maybe
Should not have to use anything on a new pair of sneakers.  Would be simple to me...they go back.  Would have to be an HTM, Brazil or something for me to even consider keeping a new sneaker with an issue that I have to use something to fix.

Last edited:
It's actually a bigger hassle for me to go back to store rather than get it out at home. If I can't get it out I'll go back but I just prefer to not have to go back to the store if I don't need to, which is why I hate returning stuff, just in general.

It's actually a bigger hassle for me to go back to store rather than get it out at home. If I can't get it out I'll go back but I just prefer to not have to go back to the store if I don't need to, which is why I hate returning stuff, just in general.

What are you going to use?

Looks like it will be a double dip the next few weeks. Both the black horses and mabacurials are fire. I'd love them on a discount but I don't know if they'll sit.

Can someone test out the gum soles on court and let us know if they are better than the translucent?

Back
Top Bottom