Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Don't compare to the Brazils or White Horse, but still like these Pales.  Horse Pack was really solid.  11 Elites have been so good.  Going to be hard for the 12 to not be a let down.  Just hope the retros are top notch.

I agree. Gotta see more pics of the details though.

4 Horses in order
White
Black
Pale
Red

Will get the pale to complete the set. I doubled up on the white horse and was going to return a pair to cop the last pale but they were just too nice when I pulled them out.
One of my fav xi.

White Horse
Why is the black horse the only one without a sewn on swoosh?
mean.gif

Dunno if that's the real "Pale Horse" or not.  Either way will cop to complete the Four Horses set.  (Still need to get Avar's and Parker's for the HTM'ish Pack).  That 3M is looking nice though.

Can you ever use vip coupons on quickstrikes? I know they didnt let me on the barcelonas on rd, but wondering if ill be able to grab black horses with the disco since its been a few days. Anyone know?
you can one week after it releases

Last edited:
pass so far for me. looks like the tongue and heel are going to yellow by the time summer rolls around again.

liked about 3 prs of the kobe xi, purchased none, but the black horse, barc, and lees were nice, hoping the xii is not a drop in midsole set up, so more X than all the rest of the recent lows

Pale horse is grey or white FK? Bottom right shows white. Grey looks more uniform with the tongue and heel grey. FTB-esque. The skeletal pieces wasn't needed. Would be better if it was synthetic leather like the other horses. I'm just ready for the XII.

Last edited:
"Pale Horse" or "Day of the Dead"?

Either way, I dig. 

Not enough of a collector to pay retail, but with all the color ways that have been and are becoming available since the Elite's release, I'm really excited to see what ends up on disco or at the outlets.

Did I mention I'm working on my patience?  
smokin.gif

Call me crazy but I like this more than the white horse, my ranking will be:

Black Horse
Red Horse
Pale Horse
White Horse
I don't know, its ok but another white/white pair? In the same pack also? Im not sure. I probably won't wear it much but don't really wear white sneakers a lot. I have white horse and wore only 1x.  Not sure, and i was really hoping id love it.

Got the last Black Horse in my size at NT in Vegas. That 20% coupon they were handing out was clutch. Funny I went to the Ftl earlier in the day and I asked the workers at both places for the Kobe Black Horse and they both picked up the all black EMs. They didn't know they were called Black Horses. Research your shoes, not just J's.

Is this what you're referring to? I received this one when I purchased some KDs and the Milans last week at Nike SF.
I ended up getting 20% off of some Flu Games in Nike LA yesterday but they didn't give me this card. They just scanned it. It came out to $165 and some change.

Back
Top Bottom