Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So this 20% Nike coupon that they are passing out is at the Nike retail store or at the factory store. Gonna try to get one, please help a brotha out. Thanks in advance

Holy crap I thought my black horses were relatively good as far as QC goes but I just noticed the outsole
View media item 2174587
I'm dead. Don't even know what to do - hit Nike up or accept it since it's the outsole but DAMN HOW THOUGH

Edit: two more pics for comparison:
View media item 2174590View media item 2174591

Wow that is turrible! My Barca had a little imperfection on the pultab but it's not too bad, this however is on a another level. I called in to Coporate to complain, still waiting for a response from the uppers.

Picked up the black horse yesterday but wasnt able to use my vip. I guess it does vary from store to store. Anyway these are so fire, could be top 3 XI's for me. The lining, pull tabs, almost wax like laces, and the leather tongue def give the premium feel. Essential for the fall season. Got a diff pair of XI's coming in the mail today, ill post pics when they arrive

Holy crap I thought my black horses were relatively good as far as QC goes but I just noticed the outsole

Sheesh.  For a premium version of an already premium shoe, thats pretty unacceptable.  How some of these make it through QC is a mystery to me.  I'd return them for sure, unfortunately they'll probably end up on a hash wall somewhere.

talked to a rep and she tried to help me locate a pair to exchange on NDC and my nearest NikeTown but i already knew she wouldn't find anything. the good thing about this defect is that it's on the bottom of the shoe and it doesn't feel different when wearing them. but the bad thing is the defect looks like it needs to be on dr pimple popper. so i'm gonna hang on to this pair and wait for a possible restock and see how i feel then.

Last edited:
The bastardization of classic Kobe colorways continues...
mean.gif

...the retros can't get here soon enough.

Last edited:

That's a glow in the dark sole on the day of the dead isn't it?

Last week the thought came to me that Grinch em's could pop up around Christmas.
I'm confident they will.  Meanwhile, a small sneaker shop in my area has the EM 3Ds @ $90.  Didn't even bother to see if new, used, whatever.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom