Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

The bastardization of classic Kobe colorways continues...
mean.gif

...the retros can't get here soon enough.
Nike: "We're incapable of producing original colorways anymore, so we're just gonna use our good ones from past models."

Pretty crazy how many colorways of the XI elite have been released so far.

Gotta be 20 at least

What I like to know how many more Kobe XI elite that are coming that we have not seen yet so I can plan and budget. My max numbers for Kobe XI is 12. I have 10 now so 2 more to go hoping it would be an easy choice for my final 2. Black space will probably my 11th and Multicolor id will be my 12th but I am afraid there are still many great ones are coming.

What I like to know how many more Kobe XI elite that are coming that we have not seen yet so I can plan and budget. My max numbers for Kobe XI is 12. I have 10 now so 2 more to go hoping it would be an easy choice for my final 2. Black space will probably my 11th and Multicolor id will be my 12th but I am afraid there are still many great ones are coming.

My black horses had gnarly warping in the gumsole, worth keeping? What to do? Anyone know of a Nike that still has these??View media item 2175020

Those mangos are actually really nice. Id think about buying them if they went down to $80-90 range.

I was able to swindle a 15% promo code off of NDC for my crooked tab on zee Black Horse.

Time to go look around local FTLs and do a switcheroo :nerd:

How did you get the 20% off? What did they scan? How long the discount is good for?

I want to cop the black space at nike store if they would give me 20% off.

I just strolled around NTNY and wasn't offered any 20% discount coupon...anyone in NYC had any luck? maybe i had to ask someone? or discount is just taken at check out?

So this 20% Nike coupon that they are passing out is at the Nike retail store or at the factory store. Gonna try to get one, please help a brotha out. Thanks in advance
Nike SF was passing out 20% off coupons valid for purchases from Sept 19-25. The employee was handing them out as you go up the elevator. Anyways, I was able to get a retro-price adjustment on my purchases from last week, the Milans and the Black Horses. The person at the register scanned a different card so I got to keep the one that was handed out to me. I'm planning to use it this weekend. I believe this offer is good at Nike retail stores and not factory or clearance stores.

Speaking of Imperfections and defects, my Barca came with the right pull tab out of line and can see a small hole in the red flyknit where the heel tab is suppose be placed. It's not a big deal but still, for $245 I would like it to be with no deflect.

Called it in to Nike and got escalated to an "elite athlete", and they had a pair my size that they will send to me. She said I don't have to rush to ship it back and can wait till the new pair arrives first to check if they were good.
I want to do the right thing and send the defect pair back. But she was making it seems like it wasn't a big deal if I don't send them. She also gave me a 15% discount code for future purchase.

Sorry for the long post, wanted to help with those that got similar defects to their Nice Kobes.

View media item 2175172

Speaking of Imperfections and defects, my Barca came with the right pull tab out of line and can see a small hole in the red flyknit where the heel tab is suppose be placed. It's not a big deal but still, for $245 I would like it to be with no deflect.

Called it in to Nike and got escalated to an "elite athlete", and they had a pair my size that they will send to me. She said I don't have to rush to ship it back and can wait till the new pair arrives first to check if they were good.
I want to do the right thing and send the defect pair back. But she was making it seems like it wasn't a big deal if I don't send them. She also gave me a 15% discount code for future purchase.

Sorry for the long post, wanted to help with those that got similar defects to their Nice Kobes.

View media item 2175172

Do the right thing. Being shady will catch up with you. It's not worth it.

I had the same response from a pair of IDs that they offered to remake, they said I could keep/wear the ones I had until the new ones showed up but then eventually they'll charge you for the replacement unless they get the defect pair back. Not sure the time frame they give you though.

I had the same response from a pair of IDs that they offered to remake, they said I could keep/wear the ones I had until the new ones showed up but then eventually they'll charge you for the replacement unless they get the defect pair back. Not sure the time frame they give you though.
[/quote]

Thank you guys for your advice. I will definitely ship them back.

What if I wear them first a few times then send them back? Thanks guys

Do the right thing. Being shady will catch up with you. It's not worth it.

824463-063 = Black Horse

824463-199 = White Horse

822463-334 = ???

822463-443 = ???

822463-606 = Red Horse

822675-001 = Black Space

822675-014 = Parker's

822675-037 = Master of innovation

822675-060 = Tinker's

822675-070 = ???

822675-078 = Easter

822675-100 = ???

822675-105 = Last Emperor

822675-184 = USA's

822675-404 = Avar's

822675-510 = Eulogy

822675-670 = Achilles

822675-706 = Bruce Lee

844130-464 = FCB

889870-114 = Brazil

885869-070 = GCR

822522-914 = BHM

869549-001 = FTB

822521-305 = All Star

Is this everything we know of? Four we haven't seen yet, and I'm assuming an Xmas and possible "what the" at some point.
Based off the information provided by @NYC757

Based off the information provided by @NYC757

OK I went back to his post, so there are 4 that we don't know what they are. 

822463-334 = LIQUID LIME/DARK OBSIDIAN/LIQUID LIME

822463-443 = BLUE TINT/GLOW/SQUADRON BLUE

822675-070 = BLACK/BLACK/METALLIC GOLD

822675-100 = WHITE/BLACK/BLACK

Which one is the pale horse?

And btw who is NYC757? Is his information always accurate? 

Last edited:

What if I wear them first a few times then send them back? Thanks guys[/quote]
You'll be good wearing them, they say you can wear them while waiting for the replacement ones

What if I wear them first a few times then send them back? Thanks guys[/quote]
If you wear them a few times then somebody else won't get the opportunity to wear those shoes. The shoes will get destroyed instead of being sold to someone else and that'll be a waste of time and resources. There's a lot of dudes on here who shamelessly admit they just buy shoes they can't afford and then abuse Nike's return policy, which is incredibly gracious compared to **** like Foot Locker where I only shop now if I'm absolutely forced into the situation.

Do you really need to flex so bad that you can't wait a couple days to get the shoes they are sending you after already hooking you up with a code? Maybe in the future there'll be a release you missed out on and some kid wanting to wear a shoe a few days, even while knowing it's going to be sent back is going to be the difference between you getting it or not. 

Back
Top Bottom