Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
What's funny is the rules say not open to employees of nike, or family... Wasnt the one guy a nike employee?
Not sure if he was an employee but I'm sure the Portland one was tipped off. Same with Sami but he's such a huge Kobe head I'm ok with that, going to a real fan and collector

Whitter Arch for the next signed pair not even going to bother, traffic is stupid right now.

Do you know if the gs model is different material? And will the 7 be a 7y or mens 7? Sorry for all the questions bruh lol
I don't know if this helps, but usually the gs models for most shoes have a different material from what I've seen. 
I dont know about the sizing though lol 

If you're asking this question then you might as well cop tomorrow
roll.gif

Yea u can cop tomorrow on NDC and wait for sale BUT you better hope that sale comes before 30 days.  Unless you don't plan to wear them for a while then you are good, cop from Nike and sit and weight for a sale if it comes.  I have a bday coupon for FTL and a discount code for eastbay so I am not paying retail regardless 

Yea u can cop tomorrow on NDC and wait for sale BUT you better hope that sale comes before 30 days.  Unless you don't plan to wear them for a while then you are good, cop from Nike and sit and weight for a sale if it comes.  I have a bday coupon for FTL and a discount code for eastbay so I am not paying retail regardless 
You wear the pair you bought from NDC, you get the next pair on sale, then you use the receipt from NDC and the new pair you got on  sale and return as brand new, that way you get refunded from NDC the full price.

Last edited:
Finally they came to the Bay Area but I'm hour and a half away. Looks to be more difficult to find but I'm sure someone found it 6 minutes of their tweet
Ah man, why can't they come to Oakland..  
mean.gif

Also, why didn't they do this scavenger hunt with the yellow & purple pair that Kobe had on last night?! 

Last edited:

You wear the pair you bought from NDC, you get the next pair on sale, then you use the receipt from NDC and the new pair you got on  sale and return as brand new, that way you get refunded from NDC the full price.
Oh man that is dishonest....

I'm not saying I have ever done it but if you want a safe way to ensure that, 1. you don't miss out on a shoe dropping and 2. you don't miss out on a deal down the line, Nike's return policy on unworn items is what? A year or something?

Or just cop another pair down the line, have 2 pairs and average out the price and consider both pairs you got a deal on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom