Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Guys I was joking....that is actually a great idea.  And I am sure Nike doesn't care they got there money from your other pair anyway and will prob still sale the ones your return for retail

I don't find it to be dishonest really. I think its dishonest to do things like buy a new pair from Nike, swap out the inserts and then return.

I have done it once before with the kobe x blackouts. I bought them from Nike for 180 when they first came out and purchased another pair from shoe palace for like 108 and did the deed.  Its not like you are returning a damaged product to nike. You are returning a unused and unworn pair that they can just sell again.

Last edited:
Wow that's rough man

2nd time man, I'm sick. Should have just ubered there. I live like 8 min from Griffith but part of the way up was blocked closest to the observatory so I couldn't park as close. May have cost me.

how u know he signed it? lol

rather sell it to arianna grande, selwna, jenner or whoever celeb wit small feet like olivia wilde.. lol

jason sunkist, open that check.book.

Last edited:
Do we know when? or how do we know when it drops?  is there a twitter?  I live 5 minutes away =D

how u know he signed it? lol

rather sell it to arianna grande, selwna, jenner or whoever celeb wit small feet like olivia wilde.. lol

jason sunkist, open that check.book.
I know he signed it because his signature is near the heel of the shoe, and I'm guessing you mean Jason Sudeikis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom