Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I t
The back is beautiful.

Does anyone know if Nike at The Grove still have a 20% coupon going on? I would like to cop black space with that coupon :smile:
I think that ended this past Sunday, Sept 25th. They have another promo starting on Oct 7th- $20 off $100, $40 off $200, $60 off $300.

Anybody try going a size up.I'm a size 13,curious to see if 14 would work for me.Only size left!
Half size would be doable but a full size up would probably have you tripping over your own feet. These shoes are slightly narrow but run longer than kobes of past years.

I'm giving the nod to the last emperors, if only slightly. It's the icey sole that ruins the black space pair for me because in time they won't age well. They're both very nice though. If the black space had a black sole we would have a winner

Speaking of emperors, found a pair in my size on Ebay. New without box. Seller claims they are a "store return" and already agreed to $150 shipped. What y'all think? Do they bootleg Kobe 11s yet???

Speaking of emperors, found a pair in my size on Ebay. New without box. Seller claims they are a "store return" and already agreed to $150 shipped. What y'all think? Do they bootleg Kobe 11s yet???

Yeah there are some replicas out there but they are pretty noticeable. Mostly on the the part where the two colors meet. There is more of a gradual fade whereas the replicas are two distinct colors. Post a pic if you are not sure.

Last edited:
do the laces in these seem shorter than in previous kobe models? I can barely tie these up with some little *** bows and that's with the laces fairly snug. my 8s and 9s had quite a bit of slack after lacing up.

do the laces in these seem shorter than in previous kobe models? I can barely tie these up with some little *** bows and that's with the laces fairly snug. my 8s and 9s had quite a bit of slack after lacing up.

I believe so

Last edited:
There might be kids in 3rd World countries wearing some of these EMs for free eventually.   I've seen some @ $99.  A couple weeks later, still there for $99.

Out of all the em , those mambacurials will probably be the first to eventually somewhat sellout

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom