Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Man....debating on using a $40 giftcard to pick the parkers up. I'm just hoping Nike drops that coupon code soon!

USA's are 169 as well

Man....debating on using a $40 giftcard to pick the parkers up. I'm just hoping Nike drops that coupon code soon!

USA's are 169 as well
Where did you see the USAs for $169? I'm not seeing them on NDC. I only see the Parkers and MOI.

Tell me why I'm debating copping Parkers so much. I have a $50 NDC gift card and I can't bring myself to cop. $133 for brand new Parker is a steal right?

EDIT: maybe it's bc I just copped Emperors last night lol

Last edited:
or you can probably talk the customer rep for a price adjustment if the discount happens soon enough

chances are they'd rather refund you the difference instead of returning the shoes

higher chance of a price adjustment if the size you bought are still available during the sale though

It's most likely from the shoes rubbing up and down against the shoebox flap. Not meant to be sexual.

Meh, pulled the trigger on those Parkers.
Came out to $133 shipped after the $50 gift card I had. If I'm lucky they'll drop 20% off clearance and I can price adjust.

Meh, pulled the trigger on those Parkers.
Came out to $133 shipped after the $50 gift card I had. If I'm lucky they'll drop 20% off clearance and I can price adjust.

Did the same. I had to guarantee my pair. I would rather pay 170 at ndc instead of 160 ftl and get locked into that price. Discount will hit and i do hate hate that day because I'm going to want to double on Parker and USA lol

Hopefully you can price adjust if/when they do another sale...but NDC often mysteriously removes products that people would want to buy the most. or says they're OOS. That is until (surprise!) the day after the sale ends
mad.gif

If anybody's interested, Barca Elites going up for 120 on Sunday on SoleSteals. Not sure about sizes; for anyone thinking about copping, the site sells out in minutes every week so don't sleep

Last edited:
Hopefully you can price adjust if/when they do another sale...but NDC often mysteriously removes products that people would want to buy the most. or says they're OOS. That is until (surprise!) the day after the sale ends >:

Too true. Happens every time.

Back
Top Bottom