Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Those Elite Low Oreos in person.. [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Definitely copping Barcelona's tomorrow and will be copping Cloaks..... under retail. :lol:

Something about those Pale Horses is just unappealing. The only thing I'm looking forward to at this point is Multicolors dropping.

Still waiting for a few pairs before I hang 'em up...Pale Horse and the following if they release: Oreos, TVs, Multi Colors, Xmas, What The's.

Saw the Barca EMs tonite.  Gonna pass. They're hardly 'Mango.'  More like peach.  Between the pinks and peach, I would swear Nike is catering the EM 11 to females.  My FL has most of the EMs at $99.  Still don't seem to be moving.  I think some are either going to be under $75, or on the feet of kids in the 3rd world.

Last edited:
BTW...seeing references to Multicolor.  The X's MC released right around Halloween last year.  If there's no news of a MC in the next week or so, NYC might have been right.  Maybe there is no MC this year (I believe he raised that possibility).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom