Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Pretty odd release. Went from dropping 11/4 to out of nowhere on NDC to 11/25 on Foot Locker.

The black and yellow PE he wore were dope. The one with the yellow on the toe cap.

Is Nike done with the Kobe XI elite? So the liquid lime will be the last elite for Kobe XI? Anyone know?

Just went to the outlet and scooped two pair of Easters for that price, gonna return the others I have. They had red horses but i passed. They were 170 bit would have been 120 with f&f. Kinda regret not grabbing but I'm trying to go for the oreos or another id

Nike Outlet MLK Blvd Portland Oregon

Red Horse fsr

Last edited:
Anyone bought the pale horse? Thoughts on the shoes? Any on feet pics? 
They're real nice in person. I bought one at Nike SF and a day later decided to double up from FL. Nike said they only got 18 pairs total (all sizes). I'll take pics later this evening or tomorrow. Sorry, I have a tight schedule tonight so I can't do it sooner.

They're real nice in person. I bought one at Nike SF and a day later decided to double up from FL. Nike said they only got 18 pairs total (all sizes). I'll take pics later this evening or tomorrow. Sorry, I have a tight schedule tonight so I can't do it sooner.
OK thanks, looking forward to see the pics.

Top ____ (fill it in... top 3 IMHO)

View media item 2220807
I didn't think that I'd be getting this many 11s but they're all pretty great.

FTB
Oreo
Bruce Lee
Dark Horse
Tinker
Parker
2 MC ID
Mambacurial
Mamba moments ID

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom