Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Picked up a pair of the Draft Day Hornets at the outlets for 79 and broke them out today. Clean shoe and pretty slept on cw imo, but damn that sole gets dirty easy.

Cloaks are very underwhelming in person. I'm actually kinda disappointed. Still keeping them, though.

They look good in your pic imo. They have some "Miami nights" vibes to me. 
I agree with you; Miami Nights are some of my favorite Lebrons. While I don't think they look bad, I kinda wanted the iridescent portions to pop more, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
I do like the tongue though. I think the pattern on the tongue is dope.

Pale horse

White horse

Red Horse

Black horse (only because i believe the FTB was the true black horse this release was missing a couple things the others had)
I hadn't really thought about it that way till now. The white, red, and pale horse have something "special" about them.

White has the multi color, red has the white parts that rub off, and the pale glows in the dark.

Besides the swoosh not being sewn on
mean.gif
 the black horse doesn't have anything unique from the others.

It's the only of the four I've worn so far because I love the colorway and that gum sole, but it feels lacking compared to the others.

Stopped by FL, looks like USA Kobes are on sale again for $119

Edit: Suddenly not interested in them at that price since I managed to get Oreos for less.

Edit of my edit: Going to try to coax my wife into buying them for me with not so subtle hints.

Last edited:

Pale horse

White horse

Red Horse

Black horse (only because i believe the FTB was the true black horse this release was missing a couple things the others had)
Fair enough...

I do think the pale horse is the best out of the 4. I am thinking to double up on the pale horse, but I am hoping to get it at discount. The problem is the pale horse may not be discounted at all :frown:

Any deals on Parkers or Tinkers anywhere online?

I'm looking for a CW to rock casually, my BLs are too loud

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom