Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I've seen plenty of NBA guys rocking the EM's.  Just check the NBA Feet thread.  

Pretty sure Brandon Jennings is rocking the blackouts and not the black spaces.  

I've never actually tried on a pair of EM XI's, I've been so enamored with the Flyknit look that I totally dismissed the EM's as an option.  Now that a bunch of them are being blown out on NDC, I suspect we'll see them show up at the outlets and what not.  Maybe then 
roll.gif

But hey, Kobe was rocking those Milans hard for a bit.  Even without the Zoom, maybe they are comfortable in their own right.

I want to have 12 pairs of Kobe 11 Elite. 9 are here, 3 more to go. 2 will be MC IDs, so 1 more for GR then I am done with shoes for a long time.

My personal Top 3: Pale Horse, Oreo and Black Horse. My least favorite from the 9 that I have is the BHM, white solid sole is just hard to keep it clean.

I need that next 20% clearance sale or for them to pop up at an outlet.
I already rock the Bruce Lees, I wouldn't want a second yellow XI :tongue:  The USA's are down to 139, I'm hesitant about a white shoe but if a clearance sale pops up I might not be able to resist.

That said, I'm patiently waiting for the Black Spaces to drop in price.  Looks like they aren't going anywhere, which is a good sign for me.

Have a look at the NDC UAE website. If there is an EM or Elite model available there that's not available in your neck of the woods, I'm happy to ' oop' you. Bear in mind the exchange rate, $54 for shipping and PayPal's fees. I'm sure you can find it for cheaper with another method, just thought I'd put it out there.

I love how the christmas XI's are grinch colored and called the ghost of christmas past! That's such an awesome theme.

Back
Top Bottom