Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Are you referring to the Easters? They're $119 at FL so $85 for a pair worn 1 time isn't bad, but $35 more for a brand new pair isn't bad either. Some NFS stores had them recently for less than $100 after an additional 20% off $119. FL also has the Elite USAs and Innovations for $119.
Was able to scoop the easters for about 80 a pair. 

Consensus is that the regular (EM?) version performs better than the Elite??  Especially if you can somehow swap the insole for full length zoom air??

Consensus is that the regular (EM?) version performs better than the Elite??  Especially if you can somehow swap the insole for full length zoom air??
I think it has more to do with the outsoles...the solid rubbers seem to perform exceptionally while the translucent/clear outsoles are not up to par. 

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. 

45 pairs???? I have one, the Bruce Lee's. Lol. And you have eight more ID's on the way. That's insane dedication to one shoe.

Is there anyway to just buy the full zoom kobe xi midsole?
I've seen Zoom bags on ebay but never the full midsole.  I don't think the stock XI midsole would be compatible with those.

Would love to try the full Zoom too but it doesn't seem too feasible without buying an ID pair.

Tigo = 8 champ
Lewi = 9 champ
C Bass = 11 champ
Red = ext champ

roll.gif

Yes, in store. In fact, all EMs are $99 in store except for Cloaks which most stores don't carry anyways. Some stores may not know that they're $99 but if you tell them to scan it, it should ring up as $99. If it doesn't ring up for $99, tell them to price match the Foot Locker at Valley Fair Mall in San Jose or Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo, CA. Both stores have them for $99.

So jealous. Kobe 8 had so many great colorways and is my favorite model of all time.
6 is my favorite...thankfully I was able to stock up quite a bit before the prices jumped.

With double-ups, IDs, Preludes, and a couple other CWs not in that picture...I think I had about 35 pairs of 8s.

I swear @lewi1913 had at least half a dozen purple fades...

Last edited:
Yes, in store. In fact, all EMs are $99 in store except for Cloaks which most stores don't carry anyways. Some stores may not know that they're $99 but if you tell them to scan it, it should ring up as $99. If it doesn't ring up for $99, tell them to price match the Foot Locker at Valley Fair Mall in San Jose or Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo, CA. Both stores have them for $99.
that's dope, thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom