Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I personally think its kinda a bad move to do that. I'm all for trying a shoe out and making sure that you get what you want from buying a shoe. But to buy with no intention to keep is something that is kinda crossing the line in my opinion. Not mad about or nothing but that's how I feel.

The only thing that sucks about the X is that damn carbon fiber piece on the lateral side by the pinky toe. It looks weird and sometimes causes discomfort. Other than that they are great.

I personally think its kinda a bad move to do that. I'm all for trying a shoe out and making sure that you get what you want from buying a shoe. But to buy with no intention to keep is something that is kinda crossing the line in my opinion. Not mad about or nothing but that's how I feel.

Same here. And it's such a waste . Nike will throw that shoe away. I hope I'm wrong and they donate used returns to homeless or somethings. Waste of materials, waste of labor, just not a good thing to do

Same here. And it's such a waste . Nike will throw that shoe away. I hope I'm wrong and they donate used returns to homeless or somethings. Waste of materials, waste of labor, just not a good thing to do

Nike can take the hit. there policy is 30 days for any reason. Being such a gigantic company they can do that. If you hoop in these and they hurt your feet/don't preform cool return them per the policy. However when the policy is abused on a wide scale then that's when they change it and everybody cry's about.

Notice the ID has three insole options, wonder if the GR will have that full length zoom option.

Nike can take the hit. there policy is 30 days for any reason. Being such a gigantic company they can do that. If you hoop in these and they hurt your feet/don't preform cool return them per the policy. However when the policy is abused on a wide scale then that's when they change it and everybody cry's about.
My thoughts exactly. That's how a good thing gets taken away. By abusing the policy it can make them change it ​

slightly different than the so far revealed pairs. heel tab and smaller stitches
Showtime 11s
nthat.gif

Can anyone comment on the traction? Haven't found a performance review yet and want them to  ball in.

Saw then at NTNY today, shoes look sick but kinda eh on the materials. They have this clear strip that goes through the weaves that looks weird. Traction looks like it might catch dirt easily too.

Notice the ID has three insole options, wonder if the GR will have that full length zoom option.
I don't know how they'll roll them out...but we saw a couple kobe 8s with heel zoom and the superhero 8s had heel and forefoot zoom. Hopefully they'll do something like that with a few GRs.

The Flyknit is still rigid. Don't think the TPU strands are necessary. Flywire would've gotten the job done. Guess they put it in so they can say it's new innovation. Good low to the ground feel. I will get a lunarlon midsole in addition to full zoom option on id.

Last edited:

I don't know how they'll roll them out...but we saw a couple kobe 8s with heel zoom and the superhero 8s had heel and forefoot zoom. Hopefully they'll do something like that with a few GRs.

I really hope that is the case, becuase from what I am seeing you can not purchase the inserts unless you I.D. a shoe. For hooping purposes the color of a shoe has never really mattered to me. But $65 (I.D. shoe price $45 more than retail and add $20 for the full length insert) to get a full length insert is nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom