Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I used a black fabric marker, it was like 5 bucks at the fabric store. Blacker than a sharpie, sharpies tend to give off a brownish tint.

Just saw this post, I know it's a few days old. I want to do the same with my pair of black 11's..

Would you please post a photo of that fabric marker.

Found this online but I'm not sure we're talking the same product.

View media item 2306380

Well the $99 sale at the Footlocker & HOH ended yesterday. Back to regular price.

Congrats to those who picked up some fantastic buys
For those still interested, this isn't completely true.  Some are still ringing up at 99.99.  I was in a store a few hours ago and was able to order an older colorway of the XI for that price and used a reward on top of that.  Got shipping confirmation two hours ago too.  

For those still interested, this isn't completely true.  Some are still ringing up at 99.99.  I was in a store a few hours ago and was able to order an older colorway of the XI for that price and used a reward on top of that.  Got shipping confirmation two hours ago too.  

It may vary by region.

I know for certain the two Elites I wanted to get (USA's and Pal Horses) were no longer ringing up $99.99

However, it's good news that some are still $99.

Your local FL manager may be able to do a price match/ price override and match the $99 price.

A question for you: What colorway did you order?

It may vary by region.

I know for certain the two Elites I wanted to get (USA's and Pal Horses) were no longer ringing up $99.99

Your local FL manager may be able to do a price match/ price override and match the $99 price.

I won't say what colorway, yet, because I got shipping confirmation and a label printed but not out of the woods yet.  I've had locations reject the order, in the past, so I'll wait until it's actually moving along.  I've been searching for this colorway, at a great price point, for quite a while now, and am definitely stoked that I could have these in hand next week.

It may vary by region.

I don't think the Pale Horses were ever at $99.

It's definitely by region then because I went in store and they scanned the barcode that I pulled out from my phone for my size and it came up as $129. That's still a good price considering that retail is $200 but it's 30% more than the lowest sale price of $99 two weeks ago. They were for the Black Space for those wondering. I didn't ask about the other colorways because the colorways I wanted were sold out of my size a few weeks ago.

I'm still salty about the two pairs that I ordered that I ended up not owning-the Barcas and the Black Horse. The Barcas were either lost or stolen in front of my house and the Black Horse came in the wrong size. Both pairs were not available in my size when I went back to the store to re-order. Smh.

Is the traction on the Kobe 11 ASG any good? They have them at my local outlet but Im not sure if i should buy it cause I heard the translucent outsoles are complete trash compared to the solid outsoles.

Is the traction on the Kobe 11 ASG any good? They have them at my local outlet but Im not sure if i should buy it cause I heard the translucent outsoles are complete trash compared to the solid outsoles.
One of my favorite CW's to ball in. I have no complaints with them.

I

I think this is the opposite for these shoes... I think the translucent sole is better

I think all of the reviewers on youtube and other performance review websites have agreed that translucent has been inconsistent at best and solid soles have been great. I purchased the tinkers, which have a solid white outsole and have not had any issues with traction. I can't personally speak about translucent outsoles as I have not owned a pair with them, but I wouldn't risk it. 

Should be good since its solid. I have achilles heel(smoked translucent) and tinkers (solid) and both are good. Transucent way more dust sensitive but bite a little harder when clean. Solids have a little less bite but are great even with dust

Should be good since its solid. I have achilles heel(smoked translucent) and tinkers (solid) and both are good. Transucent way more dust sensitive but bite a little harder when clean. Solids have a little less bite but are great even with dust
This is my same experience too... looking to pick up another translucent sole.

Translucent traction is pretty awesome IMO. Can only compare them to Jordan XX9 low and Harden vol1 and the Black Space has been unquestionably good. I'd grab these if I wanted traction and courtfeel. Negative cushion

Back
Top Bottom