Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Hey everyone, I bought these Kobe FTB's on the goat app (used) and they didn't come with a box or the extra laces booklet etc, I just wanted them for casual wear, and I got them for a reasonable price. 275 USD. They passed through the GOAT app as authentic, but I want to have you guys check, do these look good to you? (Keep in mind i am shining a led flash light so it makes the flynit look somewhat blue)

Also the only thing I noticed that had me worrying was the XI thats kind of hidden on the shoe right after the laces wasn't really showing up too much. what do you guys think? 

I've felt around the materials compared to my other Kobe Xi's, and the materials feel 100% legitmate, these seem good to go but just want opinoin from nike talk!!
It looks as though there is an aura around these.   They must really be grails!

copped finally
smokin.gif
Thats good to hear. You've been looking for a minute lol

Got the Kobe 11 Black Space in the mail today.  I slept on them for a long time, but they really are a beautiful colorway of the Kobe 11.  The TPU threads, something you can't really appreciate in pictures, give it an attractive sheen and compliment the black flynit beautifully.  Also, I know some of you blacked out the bright crimson stitching in the back, but I think it breaks up the shoe a little bit and is a nice touch.  

Got the Kobe 11 Black Space in the mail today.  I slept on them for a long time, but they really are a beautiful colorway of the Kobe 11.  The TPU threads, something you can't really appreciate in pictures, give it an attractive sheen and compliment the black flynit beautifully.  Also, I know some of you blacked out the bright crimson stitching in the back, but I think it breaks up the shoe a little bit and is a nice touch.  

All of this.

How do these Kobe XI (non elite) version compare size wise to the Kobe VIII?

About the same, the Kobe XI run a touch longer and are a tad bit more snug in the pinky toe area, and the Kobe 8 is a little more snug around your achilles but I would go TTS. They are very similar.

Last edited:
I finally got the FTB XI, they're DS but cost me $500. 

Did I pay too much?
You didn't pay too much, IMO. That's the price I'm willing to pay but I can't seem to find that price in my size in DS. That's the only Kobe XI Elite that I don't own out of the US releases.

Kobe XI Elite 'Black Space' now on clearance...same with the Kobe XI engineered mesh navy/gold. I think the Phillipines colorway?

Back
Top Bottom